Home General Discussion

Best 'Value' Cigars

2»

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    fla-gypsy:
    JSaint:
    ThinBluLine06:
    +1 on the GH Vintage 2002....grab the mazo of 20 for 39.99!
    Is this line decent? How does it compare to the 3 Siglos?
    Better in my opinion
    Hmmm I knew I shouldve bought some when I got the SC deal.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    JSaint:
    fla-gypsy:
    JSaint:
    ThinBluLine06:
    +1 on the GH Vintage 2002....grab the mazo of 20 for 39.99!
    Is this line decent? How does it compare to the 3 Siglos?
    Better in my opinion
    Hmmm I knew I shouldve bought some when I got the SC deal.
    E mail "The Beard" and he will hook you up on a great deal, I know from experience.
    I dont have room for a Mazo lol. Actually I take that back I might have room after this weekend. I sent him an email about the deal he posted. when I respond Ill ask him about the Vintage.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    lilwing88:
    To me the best "value" cigars are anything free! LOL! But seriously, one of my favorite affordable smokes is the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Very smooth and spicy.
    Second this opinion, I'm soon to order my 6th bundle
    Amos Umwhat:
    lilwing88:
    To me the best "value" cigars are anything free! LOL! But seriously, one of my favorite affordable smokes is the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Very smooth and spicy.
    Second this opinion, I'm soon to order my 6th bundle
    wow well save me some! lol but Fla-gypsy Ill take your adive and email the beard when I get home next week!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Didn't see it mentioned (although I may have missed it), but I gotta say the Onyx Reserve is one of the best maduros out there for the money IMHO. I would pay double what they ask for that stick and still think it was great.

And my super mild yet solid budget maduro is still the Montesino by Fuente. Loved it when I first started but it's starting to become a bit too mild for my tastes, but I'll keep it in the rotation becuase it brings back great memories!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Since no one mentioned them so far, Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, Bahia Maduro, La Estrella Cubana Oscuro, La Herencia Cubana
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    Alec Bradley Harvest 97...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Cu-Avana Intenso. $60 a box is a great deal for these. Love these cigars. Also Gurkha Park Ave.