Home General Discussion

Who gets your business?

2»

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I purchase about 95% at Ccom, 4% other sites, and 1% B&M. I am lucky in that my B&M usually has prices that match or beat Ccom.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    i have bought 95 % of my sticks from Ccom. my wife bought my first humi from Ccom. I buy one or two sticks a week from local shops. only to try them out. my box is mostly filled with man o war. and i love them. none of the local shops carry them...so Ccom.gets my bucks for them.I am looking to go bigger on my new humi....i have read posts on this page and others, and i WILL be buying my next humi from Ccom. yes i have seen cheeper prices on other sites. but everything i have got from Ccom was top notch. and if i had questions they took care of me. for that alone i would rather pay alittle more to assure that i am not buying garbage. i will be a loyal follower toCcom for that reason. thanks guys!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I buy from 2 online sites ccom being 70-80% and the rest going to the other site sometimes price is much lower on a box, but even though i've never had a problem from that site ccom has givin me service that is not common anymore. And in turn I give them by creditcard. B&M only a couple times a yr.