Broken Lighters?

2»

Comments

• Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    no way...BOOBS over lighters ANY DAY!!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Sadly I do have the Parts I can make that bic new again and refillable but I can't be held responible if the lighter were to ever blow up in your hand. Feel free to scratch your initals in the bic just so you know I did infact send back the same one.

I like this Guy thats a Killer Response!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Hawk55:
    That's my thinking too. With enough determination and two sticks, I can't make fire. If I want to touch some boobs, I need my wife to be in the mood and that hasn't happened since the Reagan Administration.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    undulac:
    Hawk55:
    That's my thinking too. With enough determination and two sticks, I can't make fire. If I want to touch some boobs, I need my wife to be in the mood and that hasn't happened since the Reagan Administration.
    Maybe she was turned on by Reagan?
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Lasabar:
    undulac:
    Hawk55:
    Maybe she was turned on by Reagan?
    He was quite striking in that Walter Matthau meets Jerry Sienfeld kind of way. (What ever the hell that means? - haha)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Instead of starting a new thread, I searched and found an old one...

I saw a post on C.Com's Facebook page that I thought would interest a few of you...here's what it says:

"If you have a lighter that has been giving you problems call Andrew for trouble shooting. He is our in house lighter expert and offers free repair you just have to pay to ship it in."

Guys, this is just one more way that C.Com's customer service reigns supreme!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    Instead of starting a new thread, I searched and found an old one...

I saw a post on C.Com's Facebook page that I thought would interest a few of you...here's what it says:

"If you have a lighter that has been giving you problems call Andrew for trouble shooting. He is our in house lighter expert and offers free repair you just have to pay to ship it in."

Guys, this is just one more way that C.Com's customer service reigns supreme!
    thanks for the heads up!

I have a colibri that was gifted to me one Christmas... I.e. no receipt... so they won't honor the warranty...

I will def be emailing Andy about it!