Home General Discussion

insurance

2»

Comments

• jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I would like for someone to tell me who would insure me on probation cause I tried 100 and it has been Nope
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    I started a thread a few days ago about forum privacy and there was little response. The fact that insurance companies and anyone else can search our name and or screen name and read our posts was my primary concern. I, nor anyone else should have any expectation of privacy on the internet but there are measures that ccom or any other company can take to make it more restrictive and difficult to search.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    bobd:

I think the real problem lies in the fact that even if you are ok'd for nonsmoker and something happens to you and they find out then that you smoked you are screwed.

and how about if you didn't smoke when you signed up for the policy but started after ???? My health Ins. asked if I rode a motorcycle... I didn't at the time but I do now ....
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    The Cank:
    bobd:

I think the real problem lies in the fact that even if you are ok'd for nonsmoker and something happens to you and they find out then that you smoked you are screwed.

and how about if you didn't smoke when you signed up for the policy but started after ???? My health Ins. asked if I rode a motorcycle... I didn't at the time but I do now ....

I'm not SURE about this, but I'll bet there is a clause which states that you will notify the insurer if you have a change in your lifestyle that would alter your answers from anything you've given at the time of insurance.

I would check the fine print on your policy and see.