Home General Discussion

Hey Alex, what's the scoop with Padron right now??

2»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    I will be the first to say that when it comes to Padron I am absolutely biased. Form your own opinions. They make a great cigar but I am so biased personally I would not know.
    And the plot thickens....lol
  • KR1KR1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    jsnake:
    I have only smoked one Padron and I added it to the taste like goat's a$$ thread. It was the worst cigar I have ever smoked and made me feel like I was licking the inside of a dirty ashtray. Now I have only had one and plan on trying some of their others and maybe re-evaluate my position. I am pretty sure the one I had was a 2000. It was a brown label in a robusto size. Needless to say I won't be going out to stock up on these.

That's exactly how it tasted to me.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    KR1:
    jsnake:
    I have only smoked one Padron and I added it to the taste like goat's a$$ thread. It was the worst cigar I have ever smoked and made me feel like I was licking the inside of a dirty ashtray. Now I have only had one and plan on trying some of their others and maybe re-evaluate my position. I am pretty sure the one I had was a 2000. It was a brown label in a robusto size. Needless to say I won't be going out to stock up on these.
    I did try them again. This time from MrMoke here so a different batch from a different source. It was the same to me. The second nastiest cigar I ever had. I appreciate MrMoke's generosity and I was really hoping for a better result the second time but never again. Just isn't my cup of tea.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    KR1:
    jsnake:
    I did try them again. This time from MrMoke here so a different batch from a different source. It was the same to me. The second nastiest cigar I ever had. I appreciate MrMoke's generosity and I was really hoping for a better result the second time but never again. Just isn't my cup of tea.
    Damn...sorry to hear that jake. The last brown label Padron I had was a 5000 I believe, and I let it sit for a year. Thought it tasted pretty good, smoked it all the way down to the nub.
  • mstrmxrmstrmxr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    My first Padron was a 64 maduro exclusivo and I think it's one of the best cigars they ever made. It's what got me hooked.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    mstrmxr:
    My first Padron was a 64 maduro exclusivo and I think it's one of the best cigars they ever made. It's what got me hooked.
    I had this exact cigar last night, and it was my first Padron. Wowwowowoww.