Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    nice dewwwd. i like that smoke. love that pete johnson sweetness.
    This is an unbelievable smoke, it is sweetness. I bought 2 and gave 1 to my boy vision I'm gonna have to get myself some more. Watch out Pete, I might sneak in your window and get this stick back. Heading to the B&M
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    This is an unbelievable smoke, it is sweetness. I bought 2 and gave 1 to my boy vision I'm gonna have to get myself some more. Watch out Pete, I might sneak in your window and get this stick back. Heading to the B&M
    damico? you should just stick the cap end up your nostrils and put it back in his humi. oops. shoulda PMd you that instead huh?
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    damico? you should just stick the cap end up your nostrils and put it back in his humi. oops. shoulda PMd you that instead huh?
    Lmfao, he gonna smoke that sh!t tonight
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    that view is sick... very cool.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ashton monarch
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    that view is sick... very cool.
    Yes it is, echo lake in Nh
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    About to fire up an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto courtesy of Jim, cannot wait to smoke this bad boy!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    illinoisgolf99:
    About to fire up an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto courtesy of Jim, cannot wait to smoke this bad boy!
    Great cigar!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Had a Rocky Olde World habano with a year on it, great smoke. Sweet flavor and tons of smoke. Now a JDN Antoño consul.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Its a muggy, stormy night here in Orlando, but i decided to try out another GH Vintage 2002 robusto. It is much better than the last time that i smoked one, age really does seem to help these.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:

Tomorrow now... if the rain holds off. A little bombed and in no shape to smoke tonight. Lizzy has the feeding shifts YAY.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I enjoyed a AF Maduro Chateau Fuente on the golf course this evening.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Todays smoke included: PUNCH BAREKNUCKLE/GRAN HABANO/GENESIS PROJECT/ALEC BRADLEY IT WAS A DAY FOR A SMOKE OUT Photobucket Photobucket
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Diesel Unlimited D5
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107

Ultra from the ninja, so damn good!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    illinoisgolf99:
    I had one the other day..it was fantastic.. I want/need a box ASAP
    from smokingpapi (jason). I loooove padrons! Thanks again Jason. hitting the spot like wuuuuut.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I just smoked a tasty oliveros king havano claro. Gonna finish out the night with a cuba libre one.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    jliu:
    from smokingpapi (jason). I loooove padrons! Thanks again Jason. hitting the spot like wuuuuut.
    What a clever guy...post a small pic so that even if it's blurry, nobody can tell. Brilliant!
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    What a clever guy...post a small pic so that even if it's blurry, nobody can tell. Brilliant!
    ahh si. mucho bueno! thank you thank you *bows to the left front right*
    jliu:
    One of my all time favs right there. Glad you liked it...
    jliu:
    I love me some padrons too and its all dustins fault he sent me one.. now i want but so cant afford..
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I love me some padrons too and its all dustins fault he sent me one.. now i want but so cant afford..
    I got your back Justin, PM me your addy. Don't make me go looking for it. You and I both know this has been coming LOL.
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I got your back Justin, PM me your addy. Don't make me go looking for it. You and I both know this has been coming LOL.
    Hmm do i want to do this....
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    do you want to do this? hmm someone wanting to send you padron. I believe that is a check on the yes box
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    The answer is, yes you do! I'm not asking for anything but your addy. Lol
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    do you want to do this? hmm someone wanting to send you padron. I believe that is a check on the yes box
    Yeah but it wont end there... lol..
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    Yeah but it wont end there... lol..
    It will end with you smoking a pardon or two!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Get a room....