Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    dbeckom:
    Just fired up my first AB Fine & Rare
    Thats one I really want to try. Please tell... how is it? Flavors, change, Burn... a mini review???
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    'Sup y'all. Having a Viaje Oro this sultry evening, and pairing it up with a bomb-ass Sword Swallower IPA from Coney Island Craft Lagers. Cheers and long ashes!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    chemforever:
    Over a year on it but this one is drawing and tasting just great, need to try some fresh now that u Borks got it into my head they are better fresh.....kahnnnnnnnn! image
    plenty smokey too huh ? ,lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Ok all this No.9 talk has me wanting one. I guess Thursday will be the day for me. Thank god I have one left.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    JHewey:
    Ok all this No.9 talk has me wanting one. I guess Thursday will be the day for me. Thank god I have one left.
    yea only my second or third shot at the no 9 from that box sampler, got a stock of the 52 though, love that one!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    So I am about half way thru my No9 and a little spice has kicked in. I retro'd about an inch in and it wasnt peppery. Half way thru my eyes just melted. Is pepper common in the Liga?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Vision:
    So I am about half way thru my No9 and a little spice has kicked in. I retro'd about an inch in and it wasnt peppery. Half way thru my eyes just melted. Is pepper common in the Liga?
    smoking hot? This corona double is hard to get hot but the robusto that I had was all sorts of plugged a few months back so I can't help there.
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    yea only my second or third shot at the no 9 from that box sampler, got a stock of the 52 though, love that one!
    Love the 9 and 52. I have one 9 left and I think 2 52s. One is the newer 52s with the darker wrapper. Haven't tried it yet so I don't know how different it is.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Found a Nub Habano that was in my humi for about 6 mos. yum
    RCY Cigars:
    imageimage
    Didn't expect to see you posting in here. Glad to see your still standing.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Having a Padron Londres while working on our wedding planning
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alec Bradley Pryme Gold Series from JJ20030,,,thanks pardner!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm smoking the "GENESIS PROJECT RAMON BUESO" I added my review in the review thread and WOW I'm not alone, read it when U get a chance. in short This is one of the very best smokes U will ever have in my opinion get aload of the shine on the wrapper, this is the most oily wrapper I have seen in some time, again read all the reviews on this smoke they are all positive. Photobucket
    Photobucket Photobucket LOOK AT THE WRAPPER Photobucket
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    seagarlover:
    Is that Ron Jermey in the pool? seagarlover you baller. LOL
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    robertgreen30:
    seagarlover:
    Is that Ron Jermey in the pool? seagarlover you baller. LOL
    Lmfao!!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Sitting with Don Fonseca and tasting the new Ezra Zion Inception. Review to follow image
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Partagas 1845. So far, so good. My first Partagas.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    how is this caliente ochozacho? worth a brother's hard earned moolah?
    Not worth the dough. Better off with a lounge exclusive for about the same money IMO.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    imageimage
    Didn't expect to see you posting in here. Glad to see your still standing.

Lol, I have a smoke at night every now and again. Just not as often as most of you guys. Prefer my mornings, but I'm glad I had it last night.
    Robertgreen30, Good Eye, yes and John Holmes is next to him, I never know if U guys are putting me down or joking I'm not that smart.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    Not worth the dough. Better off with a lounge exclusive for about the same money IMO.
    bummer. greg gave me one on our last trade. I'll fire it up soon. I am ovearll a lover of pepin stuff though. thanks for the word dewd
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    bummer. greg gave me one on our last trade. I'll fire it up soon. I am ovearll a lover of pepin stuff though. thanks for the word dewd
    I definitely am too. This one was a good smoke, don't get me wrong, just not worth the price tag to me.
    It is 0956 hrs in California, i know this is the thread for our tonight smoke but, I wanted to get this in so I know it will be read by most of u, I do not want to beat a dead horse, I'm goiung to tell U again, if U have not had the opportunity to try or buy the "GENESIS THE PROJECT RAMON BUESO" u HAVE GOT TO GET UP GET OUT AND DO THIS THING, I'm sure I will get some sort of remark from some one if not thanks for not jumpin on me. back to the smoke i have done some research on this smoke, the price on this cigar is at the lowest it's ever going to be, i just got off the phone with Tina My sales rep at the C.COM, she told me what I have read on the net this price will go up soon, this smoke is the talk of the cigar world. so again. Photobucket Don't want to cause trouble, but I know most of U or some of U do not care for me much, that's ok I can live with that, (please do not reply to this comment it's how I feel and it's OK) Do not take my word for what I'm saying about this smoke go read the review thread please I urge u to go and buy a great smoke. thanks again
    seagarlover:
    It is 0956 hrs in California, i know this is the thread for our tonight smoke but, I wanted to get this in so I know it will be read by most of u, I do not want to beat a dead horse, I'm goiung to tell U again, if U have not had the opportunity to try or buy the "GENESIS THE PROJECT RAMON BUESO" u HAVE GOT TO GET UP GET OUT AND DO THIS THING, I'm sure I will get some sort of remark from some one if not thanks for not jumpin on me. back to the smoke i have done some research on this smoke, the price on this cigar is at the lowest it's ever going to be, i just got off the phone with Tina My sales rep at the C.COM, she told me what I have read on the net this price will go up soon, this smoke is the talk of the cigar world. so again. Photobucket Don't want to cause trouble, but I know most of U or some of U do not care for me much, that's ok I can live with that, (please do not reply to this comment it's how I feel and it's OK) Do not take my word for what I'm saying about this smoke go read the review thread please I urge u to go and buy a great smoke. thanks again
    FOCUS DANIEL SON, FOCUS! LOL
    seagarlover:
    Robertgreen30, Good Eye, yes and John Holmes is next to him, I never know if U guys are putting me down or joking I'm not that smart.
    It's all in good fun seagarlover, Now Focus DAMIT LOL
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    robertgreen30:
    nice dewwwd. i like that smoke. love that pete johnson sweetness.