Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Diesel Crucible

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    5v gold tonight.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Diesel Corona with my Blue Moon Spring Ale.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    7 pm cst spark up time image
    Toombes:
    slightly jealous i have not had the chance to pick up the spring ale. Also how is the disel corona compared to the UHC?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Enjoying an AB American Blend

• stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Imgembo:
    Toombes:
    slightly jealous i have not had the chance to pick up the spring ale. Also how is the disel corona compared to the UHC?
    The beer is really good I haven't smoked a diesel of any short yet. I have 2 in the humi but haven't set fire to them yet.
    Imgembo:
    5v gold tonight.
    have to quote my self on this. But i am very impressed by this cigar. I litterly had a perfect burn. This was surpiseing because i got it from my girlfriends dad and he for got he had them and they sat in the shipment box outside a humidor for over a month with no humi pack. Also i had to let it go out to take a phone call that i did not expect to get ( a state worker called me back at 6:45 at night from there office 8 0 ). Re lit the sucker and fired up like a champ and still has a perfect burn! Nice mellow Flavor, slighly creamy. kind of tastes like toast. I will deff have to check out more of the 5vegas line. ( only other one i have had is the AAA. great btw)
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Compliments of Mr. Hamlin.

• SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Smoking one of these things:

... and the dog is loving it!

• MarmicoMarmico Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    Just finished my first Morro Castle, and I have to say I wasn't at all impressed. I really wanted to be, but it just didn't do it for me. But in a little bit I think I'll finish off the night with a Limitada 2010, which is one of my absolute favorites!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Montecristo Gran Edmundo Edicion Limitada 2010. I will post my review and a picture later. I am just enjoying smoking now with a tropical rain, thunder, and breeze. Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Had a Rodrigo La Forteleza today, started a bit slow but really picked up, awesome cigar. I don't think they're out yet, but look for them when they do come out.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    AHHHHH!!! This thread is killing me! 8 more days until I can smoke. Starting to sweat it, the last 52 have gone by unbelievably fast, but these last 8 are STUPID!
    Good luck bro and have something special to celebrate!!!
    I've got a whole freezer full of popsicles!
    I can't help but imagine you saying this while having on a robe and holding a walking whistling while you speak..."Hey muscley arms, why the long face? Mmmmm" lol
    Awesome, completely awesome Brett!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    My first ccom red label
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    A Punch second in the rothschild vitola. Very interesting flavours, not exactly what I expected, I'll need to investigate more...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jj20030:
    7 pm cst spark up time image
    Nice Jimmy!!! How is it?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Steve2010:
    how was it? Maybe I need one.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Few nights ago just been working day and night between the jobs so just now getting the pics up.... LE Bijou 1922 Short Robusto courtesy of BigFnSteve. Solid smoke that I really enjoyed by the firepit ;)

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Brett! Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it! Now sacrifice one of those OSOKs damnit! haha
    lcpleel:
    Steve2010:

Tasty, similar to the FFOX robusto, but a little "smokier". Had hints of that seasoned-charred-beef-fat-on-the-grill. I really liked it. They had 3 packs on the Jam next door earlier today. I had to hit it again.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Steve2010:
    lcpleel:
    Steve2010:

Tasty, similar to the FFOX robusto, but a little "smokier". Had hints of that seasoned-charred-beef-fat-on-the-grill. I really liked it. They had 3 packs on the Jam next door earlier today. I had to hit it again.
    I have no idea what jam your talking baout but ill probly smoke one soon.
    Great smoke Steve. I love the toasty note of the Opus X. they are overpriced but deliver unique flavor. BTW, I know you are in Kuwait. have you been to the Casa Del Habano store there? they have two, one in the airport and another in Al-Sawani center close to Sheraton.
    Steve2010:
    rzaman:
    Great smoke Steve. I love the toasty note of the Opus X. they are overpriced but deliver unique flavor. BTW, I know you are in Kuwait. have you been to the Casa Del Habano store there? they have two, one in the airport and another in Al-Sawani center close to Sheraton.
    Steve2010:

I get all my Cubans from the one at the airport. It's nice because you don't have to go through security.
    lcpleel:
    Steve2010:
    lcpleel:
    Steve2010:

I have no idea what jam your talking baout but ill probly smoke one soon.

PM sent
    I thought the Kuwait authority gives the military special access visa close to our diplomats. Do you still go through the regularn line? Oh maybe they changed the rules.
    Steve2010:
    rzaman:
    Steve2010:

I get all my Cubans from the one at the airport. It's nice because you don't have to go through security.
    rzaman:
    I thought the Kuwait authority gives the military special access visa close to our diplomats. Do you still go through the regularn line? Oh maybe they changed the rules.
    Steve2010:
    rzaman:
    Steve2010:

No, the Duty Free is inside the secured area. The Casa is inside the "mall" area. You don't have to go through security to shop there.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Celebrating the conclusion of a rather difficult calculus test with a pepper encrusted filet mignon followed with a Davidoff Puro d'Oro. Good stuff.