Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    So far a Verdadero Organic and a Graycliff Expresso.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    from the SE Herf I had: A Diesel Shorty, a Tat Red and Black Tubos, Liga Privada #9, Gurkha Grande Reserve, Don Carlos III, Acid Deep Dish, C.Com Sun Grown, and something else I can't think of atm, maybe another too will have to see what I brought back.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Padron 5000 maddie
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru in the Torpedo size. Very nice smoke. Medium, maybe medium full at best. The flavor while not overwhelming was spicy with some leather and a little sweetness. This had a lot of rest on it so the flavors were harder to pick out, and I didn't really try too much. The aroma is where this one really shines though. Nice stick, but I don't see myself paying full price for this one. I'd buy it again if it was cheaper.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Gurkha art deco P.E....reviews will be posted really soon! lol
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet lonsdale (No. 1, I think). Haven't had one in a while and it was nice to revisit - it reminded me why I always try to keep a few on hand - nice smoke with some pretty unique flavors.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a La Aurora 100 anos belicoso, simply an outstanding stick...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Trying to decide what I should have when I get off of work in the morning. I'm struggling to decide! lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    ENFIDL:
    Trying to decide what I should have when I get off of work in the morning. I'm struggling to decide! lol
    Ruination lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    wwhwang:
    ENFIDL:
    Ruination lol
    Had one this week and planning on one later this week.....hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just polished off some home brew, Imperial Stout and a Diesel. Great way to start an evening.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Alec Bradley SCR robusto
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Had me a 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle, followed by (after an hour or two) a Tatuaje Havana VI Robusto, both very nice and first smokes for me, the tat had some burn issues but had an exceptional flavor profile, the Miami, was a little 'rough' of a smoke, very light draws, didn't think this stick was in heavy full profile, plenty of good smoke, but had me coughing a little as I tried to draw something from it.

• ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Wife and kid about to go to bed, sitting here lookin at a CAO Brazilla, or an Intenso.....hhhmmmm decisions decisions....
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    5 Vegas Triple A. Solid as usual.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    brazilia all the way every time....intenso has nothing on that cao lol
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Took a ride on the mild side with an Indian Tabac Limited Reserve.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Padilla Habano Artisano courtesy of the Sniper back in the day. excellent
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    brazilia all the way every time....intenso has nothing on that cao lol
    Went with the Brazilia and a creme soda...excellent choice
    Had a RPD this morning...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yesterday I tried something new that I've been wanting to break out for a long time! It was a Tatuaje Frank which was the 2008 Halloween release. Pretty good smoke, but not as amazing as I expected it to be. Nice spicy smoke with good flavor, just not enough flavor IMO... Topped the night off with an old favorite, an Onyx Reserve churchill. Great smoke that has been sitting for about a year.
    Just had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength after lunch...
    PuroFreak:
    Yesterday I tried something new that I've been wanting to break out for a long time! It was a Tatuaje Frank which was the 2008 Halloween release. Pretty good smoke, but not as amazing as I expected it to be. Nice spicy smoke with good flavor, just not enough flavor IMO... Topped the night off with an old favorite, an Onyx Reserve churchill. Great smoke that has been sitting for about a year.
    I LOVE the Onyx Reserve. Very underrated smoke IMHO.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Had a Torano Fortress and a Cusano Corojo 97 on Saturday. Both were delightful smokes.

Kuzi, I see why you would say the Cusano was a good fall smoke. Flavors were grassy with a mix of interesting spices. I thought I tasted clove.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Heavy:
    PuroFreak:
    I LOVE the Onyx Reserve. Very underrated smoke IMHO.
    I agree entirely. Great flavors and the price on these is fantastic. I've had these resting about a year and I think the age has done them well. Overall I would say the Onyx had more flavor than the Frank...
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'm outside enjoying a JdN Celebración courtesy of Tim, TGO, and the temperature is a fantastic 70 degrees. I am so ready for summer to be done.
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Just finished my first Diesel Shorty. Very good smoke.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    Padilla Dominus corona gorda...
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Been off the grid for a bit, but burned the following stogies at the SE herf on Saturday:

Edge Maduro (Tasty, but had some serious wrapper and burn issues)
    Tatuaje Reserva (Phenominal flavors. Clove and spice blended nicely)
    CCOM Sun Grown (Very tasty, Thanks Spence!)
    Oliva V Habano (Courtesy of Sightunseen. This is one fantastic smoke that really crept up on me strength wise.