Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    docbp87:
    Nestor Miranda Special Selection. It rockkkks.
    Is it the lancero? That's a fantastic cigar.

Had a La Riqueza #3 this afternoon, always one I enjoy. About 2/3 into an E.P. Carillo Short Run robusto, love this cigar...I'm going to need another box before too long at the rate I'm going.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Gurkha Empire II so far i like the Empire's
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Had a 5V AAA which was great until it burned too hot.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I had a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro last night. It was really tasty. However, I can say that this cigar does not taste good after it has been relit when sitting for a few hours. I had to play last night and when the gig was over I relit and it was pretty rough!!!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    Nestor Miranda Special Selection. It rockkkks.
    Is it the lancero? That's a fantastic cigar.

Had a La Riqueza #3 this afternoon, always one I enjoy. About 2/3 into an E.P. Carillo Short Run robusto, love this cigar...I'm going to need another box before too long at the rate I'm going.
    No, it was the Oscuro wrapped Coffee Break size (4.5x50). Great shorter smoke. Gotta try to find a Lancero...
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Was gifted a CAO American potomac today. going fishing tonight so this stick is doomed
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Finishing up this marvelous Gurkha Centurian. Thinking about revisiting the Nica Libre. Hope it's better than my first one.
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Just finished an Olivia Serie V torpedo. It was pretty good, I think I like sticks with a more pronounced spice.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Going to a friends tonight so plenty of smoking to do beers, hot tub, cigars life is good.

Starting off with my first Air Bender after dinner (been dying to try them)then what ever else I decide to bring
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Tried the Nica Libre again. So far, 0 for 2. Probably a dud like the first one. This one had a ridiculously firm draw. Almost plugged. Tried to cut further to free up the draw and the wrapper came apart.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I will be celebrating me working full time starting on monday, so this weekend is heavy hitting weekend...tonight, its a Camacho Pre Embargo, Saturday night, its a Opus X Fuente Fuente, then to finish it off, sunday night its a rare Gurkha Art Deco which is a Pre embargo that is limited production
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    La Riqueza by Tatuaje. Burn is slightly off because I think it's a little moist. I should have let it sit out for a few. Other than that, excellent.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cain F and a Montecristo No. 2 today...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Had a Jaime Garcia tonight as well as a JDN Antano with a Drew Estate rep! I would very highly suggest the two!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Carlos Torano 1916
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Well, yesterday was my birthday but spent the whole thing in meetings, airports and on airplanes, getting home after midnight, so no personal time at all. Tonight made up for it with a Padron Anniversary 1964, excellent. I actually bought this one for last year's bday and ended up smoking a VSG instead, so it's been waiting all this time.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    5 Vegas gold maduro paired with a glass of plum wine.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I had my first nording tonight out by the fire. Beautiful night. Not my favorite cigar, but not bad either. I'm beginning to figure out the types of cigars that I like, and this isn't necessarily it, though it wasn't bad and I will probably keep one in the humi.
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    I tried the cigar.com Blue Label tonight. It was a little to mild for me.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    CAO Gold Robusto--great mild smoke, love the cocoa & espresso flavors!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Heavy:
    Carlos Torano 1916
    How did you like this smoke?
    smoking a camacho pre embargo fellas....while good...kinda a leathery taste to it....i dont think I will be purchasing this ever again....its a enjoyable stick...but I can think of 5 dollar sticks id rather smoke every night then this but im glad I was able to try it
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    smoking a camacho pre embargo fellas....while good...kinda a leathery taste to it....i dont think I will be purchasing this ever again....its a enjoyable stick...but I can think of 5 dollar sticks id rather smoke every night then this but im glad I was able to try it
    I've had one Pre Embargo a while back and I thought it was a fantastic smoke. Great subtle flavors and very complex smoke to me. I honestly don't think it was worth the MSRP on these, but if I find a good deal on them I'd pick up some in a heart beat. But thats why they make more than one kind of cigar... Different tastes.

P.S. I'm REALLY jealous of your cabinet by the way! lol
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Gurkha centurian
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    CAO Bella Vanilla Petit Corona
    lol thanks...i love my cabinet....hopefully it wont take a whole week to season...that will suck cuz i need to fill it up now! lol..jkjk..yeah the pre embargo I had didnt seem complex to me....didnt get to much out of it but I have another one...ill re visit it in a couple months and do it all over again....it was smooth i will say that...like i said, not bad, but i can think of at least 30 cigars off the top my head that are better...
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Its 3:40am, and i'm smoking a tabak especial maduro toro. Earlier in the night I hit a Don Pepin Series JJ (just got a box of these, and none of them taste 'right' yet, maybe they just need some rest first), and some other churchell sized drew estate cigar, dont recall the exact name heh...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got in some nice sticks while out camping this week:

Kristoff maduro
    LHCOF
    Saint Luis Rey
    DPG blue
    MOW virtue

mmmmmm...it was a good trip!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW this morning...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just finished a Tabacos Baez and a crown and vanilla... not even noon.