Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    EPC new wave brillante
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Smoking a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th torpedo ...... Not bad but a wicked tight draw.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    ManO'War Little Devil received in a trade with Ddubridge. Let it rest awhile then called it to the front. And it did perform gracefully. A little different retro and aftertaste I'm not familier with but I loved it. Great stick! Thanks again, Drew.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Room 101 Daruma tonight.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Its' my birthday. I'm enjoying a Padron 1964.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    beatnic:
    Happy Birthday man!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Happy birthday beatnic
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    beatnic:
    Happy birthday bro
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a San Lotano Maduro Lancero tonight
    Quesada Oktoberfest
    beatnic:
    Happy B-day
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    beatnic:

Happy BDay !
    Enjoy it !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Palette Wrecker & a Padron while studying and listening to bluegrass.

90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

it almost looks like your Dad might be wearing a Hula Girl t shirt???
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    omar ortez originals honduran maduro short torpedo
    Finishing the night with a Camacho Face Off blended by Lito Gomez. 10 years has been great to these cigars!

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Birthday smoke! I popped my opus cherry. Serious nicotine buzz going... I wasn't expecting such a powerhouse.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Lots of birthdays on the forum this week. I'm celebrating the end of Monday with a San Lotano Oval
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Enjoying a Man of War Side Project Little Devil tonight... So far so tasty, nice smoke output and spice notes.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Legado De Pepin Churchill
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    had a mini herf with Doc tonight, met him up at a b&m in chattanooga, he beat the crap outta me and then we smoked a pair of Cuenca Y Blanco's that he provided. it was an awesome night!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Just a yard gar while I finished the first draft of my thesis.

and happy birthday to....hell, almost everyone I guess!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Lebron lost...petite lancero winning
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It's a TAT baby! image
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Sorry it took a bit to post tonight but had a La Reloba Seleccion Mexico while enjoying a great night and rocking out to Motörhead on Pandora La Reloba, Mot?rhead, & a great night to relax .... Life is good. Can't wait to do be home and do this with the Wifey n Kryztal n Willis photo 468178_10151627144214254_1798508163_o.jpg
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    This was last weekend with Pops and Grandpa, but dug into one of the boxes of BBF's I ordered (September 2012 dated) and shared with them so we could all smoke some. First CC Grandpa had ever smoked and with him getting up there in years and recently diagnosed with Ahlzeimers I wanted him to join us and have something memorable, didn't let him down and was a magic time for all three of us :) Here's a pic of the three generations...

After that I finished off the evening with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto that I snagged from Pops humi (only brought the three BBF's with me lol) and paired it with a Kahlua and Cream. Was pleasantly surprised just how brilliantly those two complimented ands irked with each other. image

Looks like grea times!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    taythegibs:
    had a mini herf with Doc tonight, met him up at a b&m in chattanooga, he beat the crap outta me and then we smoked a pair of Cuenca Y Blanco's that he provided. it was an awesome night!
    I thought they were pretty good, but not sure I'd buy a box.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:

Yup that's a Hula Girls Cigar shirt Pops is sporting :)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rhamlin:
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:

Looks like grea times!
    Thanks Ricky, it was Fantatsic to say the least ;)