Home General Discussion

DAILY DEAL ALTERNATIVE

13»

Comments

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I'm trying to resist.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    I'm still waiting on a response from The Beard but an getting impatient. Would someone please PM me the deal as well?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    gotcha doromath
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    dennisking:
    The Cank:
    So how fast did it sell out ? I was lucky enough to get on when the first deal was posted
    supposedly before 7:45 AM EST. I made my order last night at about 9:15 PST so 15 minutes after it was unleashed. I saw the deal and sent an email to tim saying that only a true assclown wouldn't take advantage of this deal. glad to see I am surrounded by a bunch of "non-assclowns". looks like the alternative deal is pretty sweet as well.
    I got on at 9:00am Pacific and it was sold out. I would have been surprised if it wasn't. This one was just too good.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Can I be added to the PM list? I'd like to see what this is all about, but I'm too impatient to wait for a reply email! :)
  • MarkHMarkH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    "All Hail the Beard" Got two of the alternative DD. One for when my grand daughter is born in June. The other for my other son's wedding next year!
  • gdillygdilly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
    PM or email, please!!!! The anticipation is killing me...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    gdilly:
    PM or email, please!!!! The anticipation is killing me...

PM SENT
    Unthought_Known:
    Can I be added to the PM list? I'd like to see what this is all about, but I'm too impatient to wait for a reply email! :)

PM SENT
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Unthought_Known:

PM SENT
    Ozzie, can you PM me too?
    Oh hell, just post what all you got. :)
    rwheelwright:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Unthought_Known:

PM SENT

1 Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo toro + Bugatti B-1 lighter for $24.95 (buy 2 - ships for free!)
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rwheelwright:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Unthought_Known:

PM SENT

1 Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo toro + Bugatti B-1 lighter for $24.95 (buy 2 - ships for free!)
    Haha. That is fantastic. Gotta love ccom.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rwheelwright:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Unthought_Known:

PM SENT

Finally! God bless you Redtail. I'd give you some rep points but I can't.
    bigharpoon:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    rwheelwright:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Unthought_Known:

PM SENT

Finally! God bless you Redtail. I'd give you some rep points but I can't.

Wel ill get spanked probaly for posting it but the day has gone on for a long time its ok to me i dont know what the big fn secret is anyway dont they want to make sales?
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Man, my wife is going to kill me, but I couldn't pass this up.

Thanks Tim and ccom.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    dennisking:
    I saw the deal and sent an email to tim saying that only a true assclown wouldn't take advantage of this deal.
    Yeah well how bout broke assclowns? Not that I'm an assclown, but definitely BROKE! Lol...too bad too - I really need a new lighter. Both my cheapo torches took a dump and I've been using Bics for the past few months.

Thanks again to all the BOTLs that PM'd me the details of the alternate.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Hays:
    dennisking:
    I saw the deal and sent an email to tim saying that only a true assclown wouldn't take advantage of this deal.
    Yeah well how bout broke assclowns? Not that I'm an assclown, but definitely BROKE! Lol...too bad too - I really need a new lighter. Both my cheapo torches took a dump and I've been using Bics for the past few months.

Thanks again to all the BOTLs that PM'd me the details of the alternate.

PM to you sir.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    can someone pm me the deal??
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    back atcha man thanks
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I called in my order today for the entire week of March Madness. I was pretty busy all week with work and didn't get a chance to call in on specific days. My wallet is now empty but my humi will be full and happy with all of these great deals. CCOM and Jeff Jackson are great for giving me the deals after the days that they were offered, at least for the ones I was interested in. I think that the alternative deal is a better stick then the original IMO. Of course the original deal was great if you have never had a GOF and that is a super sweet lighter. I think it's a wiin win and am glad that I was so busy so I couldn't cash in until the better stick was up for grabs! Thanks for March Madness CCOM.