Home General Discussion

DAILY DEAL ALTERNATIVE

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Why do these deals have to be so secretive?
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    seduction! ooooo so sexy.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    E-Mail sent...............
    '
    Marty

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    bigharpoon:
    Adds to the excitement.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Anybody care to pm me the details?
  • whoflungdowhoflungdo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Just got the e-mail and pulled the trigger on one. Thanks Tim All hail the beard.
    sightunseen:
    bigharpoon:
    Adds to the excitement.
    Or, they may not have enough for everyone that missed out and may vary the alternative deal as inventory permits... Or maybe they just want us to get our post counts up... Who knows.. but they responded quickly to me.
    Hays:
    Anybody care to pm me the details?
    PM to you.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    i have not heard from the beard aswell pls pm me as well
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Someone please send me the info!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    PM to both of you
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    whoflungdo:
    sightunseen:
    bigharpoon:
    Adds to the excitement.
    Or, they may not have enough for everyone that missed out and may vary the alternative deal as inventory permits... Or maybe they just want us to get our post counts up... Who knows.. but they responded quickly to me.

Tim got back to me in about 3 or 4 min. Ten minutes later ... this thing is ordered.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Got two on hold. All hail the beard!
    ljl:
    whoflungdo:
    sightunseen:
    bigharpoon:
    Adds to the excitement.

Tim got back to me in about 3 or 4 min. Ten minutes later ... this thing is ordered.
    That was my experience as well. These guys and gals are on their game.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    timb:

Did I just use all caps?  WTF?!

Ok fellow Cigar Maniacs, the Daily Deal sold out quick - too quick.  A lot of you are missing out, so I put together an alternative deal.  Shoot me a quick email at service @ cigar.com, and myself or another account manager will reply to you and fill you in on the details.  It is a very similar deal, and in my humble opinion as good if not better.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for being a part of the Cigar.com community.

Tim, thanks for all of your hardwork. It would have been easier to say "sorry bout your bad luck"! Thanks for always going the extra mile, and thats for everyone at Cigar.com.
    JZ:
    timb:

Ok fellow Cigar Maniacs, the Daily Deal sold out quick - too quick.  A lot of you are missing out, so I put together an alternative deal.  Shoot me a quick email at service @ cigar.com, and myself or another account manager will reply to you and fill you in on the details.  It is a very similar deal, and in my humble opinion as good if not better.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for being a part of the Cigar.com community.

Tim, thanks for all of your hardwork. It would have been easier to say "sorry bout your bad luck"! Thanks for always going the extra mile, and thats for everyone at Cigar.com.
    +1
    ironhorse:
    can someone pm me too. I emailed an hour ago and didn't get a reply yet.

Me, too, please...............

Thanks

Marty

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    So how fast did it sell out ? I was lucky enough to get on when the first deal was posted
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Can I get a PM with the new DD please? Thanks in advance
    sightunseen:
    JZ:
    timb:

+1
    +2
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Duder2:
    Can I get a PM with the new DD please? Thanks in advance
    i hate to ask this but me too??
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    PM sent to both of you.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Thanks Tat! I just got a fiver of the alternative, so I'm glad I jumped on the GOF deal last night. One more day, can't wait to see what they cap it off with!
    Duder2:
    Thanks Tat! I just got a fiver of the alternative, so I'm glad I jumped on the GOF deal last night. One more day, can't wait to see what they cap it off with!
    Won't this go on until Sunday?
  • stevemares1stevemares1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    can someone PM me with the Daily alternative deal plz. i want to know the suspense is killing me!!!
    Thanks, Tat.

Marty

• pccpcc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Does anyone know what the daily deal alternative is - I never got an email reply from timb?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    pcc:
    Does anyone know what the daily deal alternative is - I never got an email reply from timb?

Pm Sent
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    The Cank:
    So how fast did it sell out ? I was lucky enough to get on when the first deal was posted
    supposedly before 7:45 AM EST. I made my order last night at about 9:15 PST so 15 minutes after it was unleashed. I saw the deal and sent an email to tim saying that only a true assclown wouldn't take advantage of this deal. glad to see I am surrounded by a bunch of "non-assclowns". looks like the alternative deal is pretty sweet as well.