Home General Discussion

News From Nicaragua

124»

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I second the corona, corona gorda and the nub size diesel!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Oh hell, just blend a bunch of sizes and release Diesel Flight samplers. We can test em for ya, and let you know the best sizes. Ya know, since you need our opinions... haha.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Oh hell, just blend a bunch of sizes and release Diesel Flight samplers. We can test em for ya, and let you know the best sizes. Ya know, since you need our opinions... haha.
    for free of course!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    what would you guys think about a Diesel 9 x 50 in a box of 5? Is that just over the top?
    i think that a diesel in the "a" vitola is a good idea, as would just about any cigar. personally i feel that this is the best way to showcase the filler. if you want to understand a cigar at a level that most never will, but a cigar in two vitolas, the "a" and a corona.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Actually, this would be an awesome idea similar to the ccom forum blend "smamplers." Release the top-voted suggestions as a "smapler" and then take a vote on the winner. We'd call and place our pre-orders (maybe I'd get one this time :p) and then try them out. They could even go out with a review sheet to get a consumer, relatively empirical data to allow them to analyze the predicted market success for each size.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Alex Svenson:
    dennisking:
    Alex, thanks for being very accessible in these forums and for the cool hookups that you offer. have fun with shorty and have fun making the new stick. I'm hoping for a 6x60 Diesel or even a 4x60 Diesel. Tell Sr. Fernandez how much we appreciate all the hard work and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Tomorrow I am ordering his new sampler with the Virtue and I am sure I will be singing even more of his praises.
    Actually, I wasnt going to say anything, but the size Shorty and I are working on is a 4.5 x 60 in the Diesel line. He still as to smoke it and check it out but that is the going size so your prayers have been answered.

+1 Like DK, I like that Alex makes himself accessible on the forum. Also based on his recent history I would give anything AJ puts out a shot. I haven't had an experience from one of his cigars I didn't enjoy! Love those Diesels and would be anxious to get my hands on any new sizes.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Williams:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    what would you guys think about a Diesel 9 x 50 in a box of 5? Is that just over the top?
    Damn Alex...you could beat someone's @ss with that thing!
    Use that as a marketing tool! If you are old and frail like urbi, you would be safe walking to a herd at night because you have a nightstick that is on fire! On the way home your kinda screwed though... He can take a cab home!
    LoL