Humidor

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    Shawn, if it were me, I would be pissed at the SOB that bombed me and got it all stated........that's the person to blame, not yourself. Thank goodness no one bombed me so and got me to go any bigger than my 20 count.
    I think bandy has a bottomless 20 count. LOL!
    Tony, if it was bottomless, then everything would fall out of it everywhere I picked it up, duh (lol). No really it is just a regular 20 count, there are pictures of it on this forum somewhere.......
    it has a false bottom that goes in an underground storage area
    That's what I was thinking. LOL!
    A big old bunker where Oompa Loompas hand up cigars when he needs them. ROFL!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    0patience:
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    Shawn, if it were me, I would be pissed at the SOB that bombed me and got it all stated........that's the person to blame, not yourself. Thank goodness no one bombed me so and got me to go any bigger than my 20 count.
    Tony, if it was bottomless, then everything would fall out of it everywhere I picked it up, duh (lol). No really it is just a regular 20 count, there are pictures of it on this forum somewhere.......
    it has a false bottom that goes in an underground storage area
    That's what I was thinking. LOL!
    A big old bunker where Oompa Loompas hand up cigars when he needs them. ROFL!
    Oompa Loompas? You mean like Jiunn?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Don't have them searching for it, geessshhh Todd :)....

RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Said by the man that resurrected this thread...................LOL
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Lol, I found this by accident.

RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Finding it is one thing but bringing it to the top is completely different. Do you think the turnip truck stopped by my house last night? "Found this by accident" my azz.....................
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    hahaha, great necro posts Rick
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Finding it is one thing but bringing it to the top is completely different. Do you think the turnip truck stopped by my house last night? "Found this by accident" my azz.....................
    So bandy has been claiming to own a 20ct for quite some time now..... Tod I've seen your 20ct and it's menacing!!!!!
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

I apologize Todd, it won't happen again. Next thing you know, I'll be getting a visit from elmo for necroposting. I did not know it was that serious.