Home General Discussion

New here, saying hello.

2»

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Tat turned green after one tat black... He would DIE after five opusX ;) welcome to the forum bro!!
    Ya green after 1 Tat black.....On another day he had 1 Opus X and some other stick I don't remember, then started a 3rd that he had to put down. He wasn't looking so good that time either. Oh and then we went to a B&M the day after that & he couldn't even finish 1 stick. To his defense the hockey game was on and we were still pretty tired from the night before, oh and that stick he had was powerful! Not a bad guy I think that he just needs to eat more when he is going to smoke like that. No hard feelings Tat but it's fun to watch you get messed up when you are smoking.
    Hahahaha I would make a trip just to see that!! ;) just messin with ya tat!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Tat turned green after one tat black... He would DIE after five opusX ;) welcome to the forum bro!!
    Ya green after 1 Tat black.....On another day he had 1 Opus X and some other stick I don't remember, then started a 3rd that he had to put down. He wasn't looking so good that time either. Oh and then we went to a B&M the day after that & he couldn't even finish 1 stick. To his defense the hockey game was on and we were still pretty tired from the night before, oh and that stick he had was powerful! Not a bad guy I think that he just needs to eat more when he is going to smoke like that. No hard feelings Tat but it's fun to watch you get messed up when you are smoking.
    No need to come all the way up here to see it. Next time I will just take a pic and post it!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    No need to come all the way up here to see it. Next time I will just take a pic and post it!
    That sounds great! Hahaha