Home General Discussion

Man O' War Virtue

2»

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I guess I'll get a couple boxes of Ruinations, and try out the Virtue.... I'm a sucker for freebies...
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    dennisking:
    You guys thinking about a sampler with the entire line that would include the special edition??
    Yes, that 6 cigar sampler I mentioned that will be part of the massive freebie with box purchase will also be available for sale. 2 each of Original, Ruination and Virtue. All robusto size.
    i didnt see the magic word "special edition saloman" in there A-dizzawg. is it too limited for that sampler?
    I was actually wondering if the sampler would be available if you buy the special edition box...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Man O War Virtue is rolling out in May but you will get a chance to try it in a sneak peak in April in the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen sampler which will be on our cover in our next issue. Great deal IMHO, 12 AJ sticks for $29.95 and Virtue is in there. boxes and singles will roll out in May issue and to do it right, we are kicking it off with a massive freebie including a Man O War 6 stick sampler (2 each original, ruination and virtue), Man O War branded Colibri slice grip double bladed cutter and a man o war branded torch lighter made by lotus. All three items will be free with box through fathers day starting in May. Oh, and the freebie is good on all MOW box purchases including original and Ruination.

In terms of the cigar, it will come in five or six sizes and be priced right around the same as the Man O War original and be for sale in singles and boxes of 20. The blend features a 5 year old connecticut ecuador wrapper and all aged long fillers from Nicaragua. The cigar is a definite medium in body but the flavor is full. The idea was to make a cigar with lesser body but one that has the same rich flavor people like about Man O War. Great stick IMHO and will be very popular with the guys that find the MOW lines too strong. For me, it is a great morning smoke but I also took a bunch out last week to a bachelor party and everyone went nuts for the things.
    awesome, I am almost out of my box of Ruinations so this is timely too.

My first box were the original labels, and I will keep a couple of them for aging. I hope these new boxes are the new labels. It would be kind of KEWL to have a few of each label in the humi, and the freebies sounds VERY tempting.

C.COM ROCKS !!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I see a box purchase in my near future... Ccom is the shiznit!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    dennisking:
    You guys thinking about a sampler with the entire line that would include the special edition??
    Yes, that 6 cigar sampler I mentioned that will be part of the massive freebie with box purchase will also be available for sale. 2 each of Original, Ruination and Virtue. All robusto size.
    i didnt see the magic word "special edition saloman" in there A-dizzawg. is it too limited for that sampler?
    Wondering about this myself; a sampler of the entire Man O' War line would be amazing :)

I'll definitely be picking up a box of Virtues come May
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Alex Svenson:
    Man O War Virtue is rolling out in May but you will get a chance to try it in a sneak peak in April in the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen sampler which will be on our cover in our next issue. Great deal IMHO, 12 AJ sticks for $29.95 and Virtue is in there. boxes and singles will roll out in May issue and to do it right, we are kicking it off with a massive freebie including a Man O War 6 stick sampler (2 each original, ruination and virtue), Man O War branded Colibri slice grip double bladed cutter and a man o war branded torch lighter made by lotus. All three items will be free with box through fathers day starting in May. Oh, and the freebie is good on all MOW box purchases including original and Ruination.

In terms of the cigar, it will come in five or six sizes and be priced right around the same as the Man O War original and be for sale in singles and boxes of 20. The blend features a 5 year old connecticut ecuador wrapper and all aged long fillers from Nicaragua. The cigar is a definite medium in body but the flavor is full. The idea was to make a cigar with lesser body but one that has the same rich flavor people like about Man O War. Great stick IMHO and will be very popular with the guys that find the MOW lines too strong. For me, it is a great morning smoke but I also took a bunch out last week to a bachelor party and everyone went nuts for the things.
    Just in time for Father's Day....... Thank you Alex!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Bump due to release getting close . . . also still wondering about a sampler including all MOW, including Salmon special edition
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Anyone know if the Salmon special edition will count as a purchase for the freebies?
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Russ55:
    Anyone know if the Salmon special edition will count as a purchase for the freebies?
    Mr Svenson would have the sure answer, but my understanding is no, it won't. It sure would be sweet if it did, that would probably convince me to buy a box of those sooner than later (in addition to a box of original MOW).