Home General Discussion

Oliva V Maduro Sighting

2»

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:
    timb:
    To clarify, I just want everyone on the forum to know you can ask me for any rare cigars, any cigar at all really, and chances are I can get it for you and priced reasonably.  Just let me know and I'll make it happen!
    Tims Beard! Making Things Happen!!

Where were you in the last vid?

Tim, You have an email.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    timb:
    To clarify, I just want everyone on the forum to know you can ask me for any rare cigars, any cigar at all really, and chances are I can get it for you and priced reasonably.  Just let me know and I'll make it happen!
    See, this is awesome. I thought you just got some of the rare cigars in occasionally, like when you put out a thread about it. I was bummed about missing out on Tat blacks twice now, but this is something you could possibly just have on hand whenever? Awesome man, I will always email when I'm looking for something not offered on the site from now on. Illusiones maybe?
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    kuzi16:
    cholmes8310:
    dennisking:
    timb:

Oliva Serie V maduro is a semi-annual release.  I have 9 singles left and I can do them for $7 a pop.  Dudes - why wouldn't come to me first looking for this stuff? Surprise [:O]

this is a great deal folks!! someone take tim up on this and just buy all 9
    the only reason the liquor store has these this cheap is because they just don't know whats up. hell, I wasn't there to by sticks, just booze but hey, when a guy sees sticks, he must investigate further. Big Smile [:D]
    Sorry boys, they're all gone now. Thanks to Dennis' advice, I scooped up all the remaining ones...

I hope I like them better this time than the first one... if not, they're going out as bombs to people around here.
    bomb me first.
    Oh no no no no! Remember, you're on the "no bomb" list!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Alright, as an aside to this, I just have to reiterate again how f***in awesome CCOM is. So, I got my package supposedly containing 9 Oliva V Maduro's today. Only one problem - the box didn't contain Oliva V Maduros. It had 9 of another cigar (but one I was really really really wanting to try anyways). So shoot off an email to Tim, and boom, in no time at all, he's told me to keep these anyways, and my Oliva's are on the way. That was wayyyyy beyond anything I expected. I fully expected to send these back and maybe get a refund on the shipping. But NOO, CCOM has to go and be all crazy generous. Again, this is the reason I only shop here and will always shop here. This is a great, standup staff!!!

Thanks TIM!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    cholmes8310:
    Alright, as an aside to this, I just have to reiterate again how f***in awesome CCOM is. So, I got my package supposedly containing 9 Oliva V Maduro's today. Only one problem - the box didn't contain Oliva V Maduros. It had 9 of another cigar (but one I was really really really wanting to try anyways). So shoot off an email to Tim, and boom, in no time at all, he's told me to keep these anyways, and my Oliva's are on the way. That was wayyyyy beyond anything I expected. I fully expected to send these back and maybe get a refund on the shipping. But NOO, CCOM has to go and be all crazy generous. Again, this is the reason I only shop here and will always shop here. This is a great, standup staff!!!

Thanks TIM!!!
    If you don't mind me asking, what were the first batch you got?
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    cholmes8310:

Thanks TIM!!!
    If you don't mind me asking, what were the first batch you got?
    I pm'd you the info.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:

Thanks TIM!!!
    would you mind satiating my curiosity as well? And that is a TRUE testament to how AMAZING ccom service is! Tim is my HERO!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I wish I had that problem....
    I have yet to see a negative thread about Ccom's service. If there ever was one, the problem was misinterpreted and still handled. Those guys do a great job. I deal with customer service everyday and it's very very important to me how customers get taken care of. Its a deciding factor in who I do business with
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Wow, thats incredible!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    dennisking:
    I wish I had that problem....
    I have yet to see a negative thread about Ccom's service. If there ever was one, the problem was misinterpreted and still handled. Those guys do a great job. I deal with customer service everyday and it's very very important to me how customers get taken care of. Its a deciding factor in who I do business with
    +1