Home General Discussion

Help... cigar lighter fluid

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    kuzi16:
    im not sure you understand the depth of her hatred of cigars.

the money was never the issue. I dont need another job. i figured id get hired part time if i walked in and said id work for minimum wage and one cigar a day (nothing too high end)
    Damn dude, your brave to not tell her if her hatred is that strong. Instead of losing your cigars to a small series of fires you may lose them to one GIANT humi fire ....
    I've often contemplated working at the local B&M but I'm just gone way too often to do that.
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 342
    hmmm thats a tough one has she always hated cigars? my gf would wrather me smoke cigars instead of cigarettes hince why iam here =)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    id tell her. there is no way i couldnt. but she wouldnt be happy. she would say im "obsessing" and i "already have too many cigars"

she doesnt understand. my collection is an average collection. I would guess that most of the people that read this forum keep more cigars on hand than I do. hell, i bet most of the people that have ever purchased cigars from cigar.com have a larger collection than i do. I dont have too many cigars
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Tell her you're already obsessed. Tell her that, since you have such a limited time available to you to be with cigars, you obsess about them the remainder of the day. Point out how you never bring your work home with you, and you don't force her to listen to you ramble on and on about work (you don't do this do you? If you do, stop). Tell her this is how it will be if you go to work at the smoke shop a few times a week.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    dutyje:
    Tell her you're already obsessed. Tell her that, since you have such a limited time available to you to be with cigars, you obsess about them the remainder of the day. Point out how you never bring your work home with you, and you don't force her to listen to you ramble on and on about work (you don't do this do you? If you do, stop). Tell her this is how it will be if you go to work at the smoke shop a few times a week.
    Good call duty!

kuz, how many cigars do you have?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im a cook.
    I do all the cooking in the house
    iduno. ill run it by her. then ill change my availability at work sop i can get days at the shop.