Home General Discussion

Has any one tried the cao Sopranos?

2»

Comments

• BenoitBallsBenoitBalls Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    I have to agree with you in regards to the mx-2 and how well it smoked after I let it sit and rust for a little while in the humidor. I'm holding onto a few random limited release Sopranos as well, I have 3 Champagne bottles and 3 bullets and a few bats...I don't think I'll be smoking them though, these I don't believe were meant to smoke but rather collect.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    IMO the Soprano is one of the best CAO's. A little on the pricey side unfortunately. I love the boxes they are in.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    For me they are in the top 5 not no#1 though. I have smoked these since they came out. Got some from 4yrs ago. And just got 6 more boxes. My opinion they taste better when they are young.and the blitz price is primo. That puts the assoc. At $6 each thats cheap to me. But in the end its to eaches own preference. All in all I think everyone who bought them and has not tried it before will be pleased with them
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    For me they are in the top 5 not no#1 though. I have smoked these since they came out. Got some from 4yrs ago. And just got 6 more boxes. My opinion they taste better when they are young.and the blitz price is primo. That puts the assoc. At $6 each thats cheap to me. But in the end its to eaches own preference. All in all I think everyone who bought them and has not tried it before will be pleased with them
    agreed. though i still like the MX2 better
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    We are still needing a fourth player for a four way split on a box of soldiers if anybody wants just 5. Look us up over in the trades passes and bombs section.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bob Luken:
    We are still needing a fourth player for a four way split on a box of soldiers if anybody wants just 5. Look us up over in the trades passes and bombs section.
    Done!! Me!