Home General Discussion

Free time

docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
Gee, Hays. I thought I had a lot of free time, but you seem to find time to comment on everything. That's good. Keeps the wheel turning.

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    LOL I knew someone would end up commenting on this some day. I love cigars man! And I love people! And it's hard to combine those two things at 9:00pm much elsewhere... not to mention, I'm quite the opinionated guy.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    There are only 8 blocks on the post meter. Will probably have to add the Hays extension. As for opinionated, I believe most people are but many keep it to themselves. But I'm with you. Only have one B & M, (thanks now I can use that term correctlly), but there isn't a smoking lounge. Most of the time I just have to have a smoke and a drink by myself. If only the wife or dog would take up the habit. See that you're in CA. Did you get a shake by the quake?
    Lol I've only 600 or so posts. There are quite a few members here with 1000+....... And then there's Kuzi with like 5500 - well, he's just a post whore lol. I'm pretty lucky as far as my b&ms go - my favorite one is only 10 min away with an excellent lounge, and if I can't make it there for some reason, I can walk to a b&m across the street from my apt.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Hays:
    Lol I've only 600 or so posts. There are quite a few members here with 1000+....... And then there's Kuzi with like 5500 - well, he's just a post whore lol. I'm pretty lucky as far as my b&ms go - my favorite one is only 10 min away with an excellent lounge, and if I can't make it there for some reason, I can walk to a b&m across the street from my apt.
    i am a post whore. but im in the same boat as you hays. i love cigars and i love people. this forum combines the two.
    this was post 5,950
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    At your recent rate Hayes, youll catch up quickly! 700 in 6 months = 3500 in 2.5 years.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    docedwards:
    There are only 8 blocks on the post meter. Will probably have to add the Hays extension. As for opinionated, I believe most people are but many keep it to themselves. But I'm with you. Only have one B & M, (thanks now I can use that term correctlly), but there isn't a smoking lounge. Most of the time I just have to have a smoke and a drink by myself. If only the wife or dog would take up the habit. See that you're in CA. Did you get a shake by the quake?
    I am in the same boat as you are for the most part - my fav B&M is about 25 - 30 minutes away from me. My wife doesn't like the smell of cigar smoke and other than that I am the only other person in the household.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I have a lot of free time at work so there are days when all I do is post. Plus all this free time has helped me gain knowledge and meet some cool people.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I'm Obsessive Compulsive Cigar-Der.... Posting to me is like cutting to an Emo kid
    By the way, I did indeed intentionally post on many threads within the 1:00am hour so as to ensure my name was all over the default forum web page...

LOL
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hays:
    By the way, I did indeed intentionally post on many threads within the 1:00am hour so as to ensure my name was all over the default forum web page...

LOL
    now that's obsessive!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Hays:

LOL
    Nice try Padowan... Try that at the height of traffic (i.e. at least 10 people signed on) and then you shall be the best....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Hey BOTL...what does B&M stand for?
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Lasabar:
    I'm Obsessive Compulsive Cigar-Der.... Posting to me is like cutting to an Emo kid

... Thanks a lot...

Now I'm going to go cut myself ... another slice of cheescake.
    Hawk55:
    B&M stands for Brick and Mortar, a term used to define a company that maintains an actual physical retail establishment - in our case, we're referring to your local tobacconist.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Hays:
    Hawk55:
    B&M stands for Brick and Mortar, a term used to define a company that maintains an actual physical retail establishment - in our case, we're referring to your local tobacconist.
    What about S&M? I know a girl at work here who said she loves S&M and I have no idea what she means.
    Luko:
    Hays:
    Hawk55:
    What about S&M? I know a girl at work here who said she loves S&M and I have no idea what she means.

Hmmm... watch out, if she's down with S&M she might try to give you a BM... just sayin...
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    nightmaremike31:
    Luko:
    Hays:
    Hawk55:

Hmmm... watch out, if she's down with S&M she might try to give you a BM... just sayin...
    Thanks! I almost spilled coffee out of my nose reading this!
    BStayer:
    nightmaremike31:
    Luko:
    Hays:
    Hawk55:

Thanks! I almost spilled coffee out of my nose reading this!

There are some things that can't be un-seen...
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    I wish I had more free time. I work Friday through Monday 12 to 18 hours a day, and on call Tuesday through Thursday. I read the forums a lot, and have been for quite a while, having never really had the time to post until I decided to heck with it, and made a little time for iadding input whether it goes read or unread.
  • angrymanangryman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    Hell, I need to post more often.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    angryman:
    yes! more people from San Diego should post more
    angryman:
    LOL Tim! I had no idea you were such a forum failure...

haha j/k ;-)