Home General Discussion

Holy Overflow Batman

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
So... I havent been smoking much due to loss of smell/taste from sinus issues. I get the COTMC, and just on some daily deals still here and there when a nice one pops up. I just open the ccom bag, and toss it in my coolerdor.

Well, snow storm here in the miswest yesterday, and on the way home, my girlfriend was driving, I was thinking... humm.. my coolerdor probably need some organization. So I asked her to pull into a Tobacco Outlet store so I could pick up some more boxes. It was so slow due to the storm, I dont think the staff wanted to even work. I went up to the counter to pay for the 2 I picked up (usually 4$ a pop).. they didnt even stand up from their chairs.. just said, take um... have a safe drive. LOL.

We get home, I start dinner, then open my my coolerdor. And I really looked. I havent actually looked in it in a long time. WOW. Just overflowing. Gurhkas, and MOW's bursting at the seams. Several months of COTM piled up.

LOL... **evil grin** Ive got some sense of smell and taste back. Its hit or miss, but thats better than nothing. Girl is away for the weekend. Gonna smoke me up a bit this weekend!

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'd be happy to help clear some space for ya! Send some my way!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Score!!! Free boxes and smokes this weekend!!!! BOOYA!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Some problems just work out sometimes, huh?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Lasabar:

Oh, the best part... this week was my girlfriend's birthday. And for her birthday, at her request, im taking her to her first strip club tonite. Then shes off to her parents and im solo for the weekend, lol.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    NYHCx516x:
    Lasabar:

Oh, the best part... this week was my girlfriend's birthday. And for her birthday, at her request, im taking her to her first strip club tonite. Then shes off to her parents and im solo for the weekend, lol.
    Ha, my wife never was at one till a few months ago, she had a good time.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • RobRutkowskiRobRutkowski Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    I now have 3 humidors.  2 are pretty full so I feel your pain.  Since I started smoking, my throat has felt different.  I figured I'd take some time off, but here I am in my garage tonight smoking a Isla del Sol.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    .. I don't know what to think about that one NYHC, .. It sounds like a trick !! You better be very careful.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    kaspera79:
    .. I don't know what to think about that one NYHC, .. It sounds like a trick !! You better be very careful.
    Me and my girlfriend went to a strip club for the first time earlier this year. I was very careful to be neutral when asked about my opinion of the strippers. All in all, it was still interesting.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sightunseen:
    kaspera79:
    Me and my girlfriend went to a strip club for the first time earlier this year. I was very careful to be neutral when asked about my opinion of the strippers. All in all, it was still interesting.
    Alright, let's start a stripper thread! jk
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Man, I love my wife and I love strippers and I never want them to meet each other.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    sightunseen:
    kaspera79:

Neutral as in " yes that blonde stripper has some really nice T_its and a cute a_ss ...if you like that kinda thing " LMAO !!!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    She leaving you alone after going to a strip club.....????
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Yeah that sounds like punishment, dang it!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    fla-gypsy:
    Yeah that sounds like punishment, dang it!

Maybe she's beginning to rethink her sexual orientation 0_o

• rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Luko:
    Man, I love my wife and I love strippers and I never want them to meet each other.
    I feel the same exact way. It might be fun to take her and see her reaction, but I won't have near as much fun with the ladies if she is there.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    im taking her to her first strip club tonite.
    Amateur night?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    NYHCx516x:
    So... I havent been smoking much due to loss of smell/taste from sinus issues. I get the COTMC, and just on some daily deals still here and there when a nice one pops up. I just open the ccom bag, and toss it in my coolerdor.

Well, snow storm here in the miswest yesterday, and on the way home, my girlfriend was driving, I was thinking... humm.. my coolerdor probably need some organization. So I asked her to pull into a Tobacco Outlet store so I could pick up some more boxes. It was so slow due to the storm, I dont think the staff wanted to even work. I went up to the counter to pay for the 2 I picked up (usually 4$ a pop).. they didnt even stand up from their chairs.. just said, take um... have a safe drive. LOL.

We get home, I start dinner, then open my my coolerdor. And I really looked. I havent actually looked in it in a long time. WOW. Just overflowing. Gurhkas, and MOW's bursting at the seams. Several months of COTM piled up.

LOL... **evil grin** Ive got some sense of smell and taste back. Its hit or miss, but thats better than nothing. Girl is away for the weekend. Gonna smoke me up a bit this weekend!
    When I move into my new house I'm gonna show you what overflow is! It's actually kinda sad what my dresser looks like. :-)
    NYHCx516x:
    Lasabar:

What strip club did you go to??? I shoulda drove up... I'm a sucker for sleazy women and fake booobs...

P.S. You should post pics
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    gmill880:
    sightunseen:
    kaspera79:

Neutral as in " yes that blonde stripper has some really nice T_its and a cute a_ss ...if you like that kinda thing " LMAO !!!
    Pretty much. Miraculously, every woman in that club ended up being "not my type."
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    NYHCx516x:
    Lasabar:

What strip club did you go to??? I shoulda drove up... I'm a sucker for sleazy women and fake booobs...

P.S. You should post pics

Paradise City (portage). Never made it. We are going to give it another go on the 22nd.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    sightunseen:
    gmill880:
    sightunseen:
    kaspera79:

Pretty much. Miraculously, every woman in that club ended up being "not my type."

Smart Man !
    gmill880:
    sightunseen:
    gmill880:
    sightunseen:
    kaspera79:

Smart Man !
    I'm slicker than that... I see the same quality in all the girls that my girlfriend has...

I.E. "She has a nice round ass almost as good as yours"
    "She has nice, but not as perky, *** as you do!"

That way, I can shove my face in their orifice's and not get in trouble, for I'm just giving money to the second best...

Plus, the #1 Strip club in Wisconsin has 2 for 1 beer nights on Monday... so it's only $2.50 a beer, and that means it only costs me $25 on my girlfriend to do whatever the *** I WANT!
    P.S. isn't someone's cat named Batman.... Why are you talking to someone else's ***???