Home General Discussion

North-East Herf!!

ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
So I have been thinking about this a bit lately and I think it would be great if we could get some of the guys from the North-East together for a herf. I do live in NC but I travel up to PA and NY a lot. I was talking with Jeff Jackson about it today and he said he would be down and could even find us a place to meet up. I am just trying to gauge interest right now. I will be home shortly and might be able to make it up that way in as early as mid-Feb. I was thinking that Philly or DC might be a decent place to set this up, but suggestions are always welcome. What say ye..?

Comments

• badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    I am be interested in a road trip south.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    ejenne87:
    So I have been thinking about this a bit lately and I think it would be great if we could get some of the guys from the North-East together for a herf. I do live in NC but I travel up to PA and NY a lot. I was talking with Jeff Jackson about it today and he said he would be down and could even find us a place to meet up. I am just trying to gauge interest right now. I will be home shortly and might be able to make it up that way in as early as mid-Feb. I was thinking that Philly or DC might be a decent place to set this up, but suggestions are always welcome. What say ye..?
    With the nature of what I do for work, I couldn't travel far. But if anyone ever wants to Herf in the Boston area I'm down (just be gentle it will be my first) ;)
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I'd be in, and I could bring Renny.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    From Ithaca I could be in several places in PA in an hour or two, especially if he keeps it near the Southern Tier.

I would surely like to take part and meet some of you guys.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Depending on where and when I would be down.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    I'm in western PA and would be down for something on the east coast, cept I can't go to Philly...as a Pens fan, I just can't be anywhere near the Flyers.

If anybody is ever interested in coming to western PA, I know one of the BOTL on here, Vince, has a B&M in this area and has given a standing invitation.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Luko:
    I'm in western PA and would be down for something on the east coast, cept I can't go to Philly...as a Pens fan, I just can't be anywhere near the Flyers.

If anybody is ever interested in coming to western PA, I know one of the BOTL on here, Vince, has a B&M in this area and has given a standing invitation.

I can hear the newscaster now ..."In breaking news the police have arrested a western Pa. man for stuffing a lit CIGAR in the eye of Flyers goalie ..."

A herf at Vince's place would be awsome Luko as he seems to be quite the character !
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    Luko:

I can hear the newscaster now ..."In breaking news the police have arrested a western Pa. man for stuffing a lit CIGAR in the eye of Flyers goalie ..."

A herf at Vince's place would be awsome Luko as he seems to be quite the character !
    I"d try to find a way to get up for a Western PA herf!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I'm in Eastern PA....about an hour north of Philly. I would be up for doing something!

There is actually a decent place near me that has a rather large humidor and about 4 leather couches, a few tables for poker, a nice flat screen, and lots of DVD's! It is located in Reading, PA and the B&M is called Cigar Cigars. Just a thought ;-)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Hugemoose:
    I'm in Eastern PA....about an hour north of Philly. I would be up for doing something!

There is actually a decent place near me that has a rather large humidor and about 4 leather couches, a few tables for poker, a nice flat screen, and lots of DVD's! It is located in Reading, PA and the B&M is called Cigar Cigars. Just a thought ;-)
    Dude, I have been there. That place is awesome! That might be the perfect place to have a herf... I'll have to let you know when I am heading up that way again.
    ejenne87:
    Hugemoose:

Dude, I have been there. That place is awesome! That might be the perfect place to have a herf... I'll have to let you know when I am heading up that way again.
    I'll be here! Just working M-F with every weekend off.....for now. I don't often go there and I normally buy from Ccom, but they are my favorite in the area. Plus this one lady that works there is very cool to talk to. Good people there.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I could be tempted if it was up closer to Boston!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I would definatly be interested but Philly and DC are over 9 hours for me ...... so that may be a bit far for me ...... if it moves a little closer i could be down
    King, where are you located?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Hugemoose:

Uh-oh I hope Phil doesn't read this.....I smell another road trip. Don't know if I can make it that far with all the smoking that we will be doing.