Home Non Cigar Related

Tattoo Machines

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
I build tattoo machines as well as tattoo, and I just finished up a batch during the last couple of days. I thought you guys might get a kick out of the coil wraps on this set:

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Ok dude you are toooooooo funking sick ......... come on ......... you are trying to force me to come down there and get inked ......................... Tony those are so sweet man ..... i love em
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Nice one!
    Guess you had some extra CAO labels eh!?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    King - come on down man, I will even let you crash in our spare bedroom, lol. I used the America machine on a piece last night, it lays color in like butter on a hot biscuit. Mmmmmmmm.......

Smokee - yeah, I tend to save all my bands, I have done a few machines with cigar coils on them now. I have a shorty set with Diesel bands on them waiting to go on a machine right now, lol.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Saving up for my first tattoo.

Was saving more until I started spending more on cigars.. Decisions decisions.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    alienmisprint:
    King - come on down man, I will even let you crash in our spare bedroom, lol. I used the America machine on a piece last night, it lays color in like butter on a hot biscuit. Mmmmmmmm.......

Smokee - yeah, I tend to save all my bands, I have done a few machines with cigar coils on them now. I have a shorty set with Diesel bands on them waiting to go on a machine right now, lol.
    Man, I may hit you up one of these days when I get ready for my next peice. I've got 6 now, have a couple ideas for my next one.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Oh man I am ready for another one. Those things look incredible. I'll trade you sticks for tats
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Dude Alien... I think I'm gonna have to make a pilgrimage just to get inked by you and one of those machines. You have to do it with the Diesel machine though - my favorite stick! In other words, these things look freaking sick
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Those are some sweet machines. I have a buddy in Gulfport owns Barking Dog tattoos. I'm gonna make a trip to see him before too long, I might make a stop-over and get 2 instead of just one.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Sick, absolutely sick. Would you ever make a custome machine for someone, say a BOTL? I would be crazy interested in purchasing such a product just to keep like a painting. I have a quarter sleeve and stitches around my wrist, I love tattoos ( I need more badly and I don't know how to actually tattoo ) and would love to have a piece of machinery as artwork/craftmanship to display.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Your all welcome to come on down, lol, we'll have a tattoofest/herf.

nightmaremike31:
    Sick, absolutely sick. Would you ever make a custome machine for someone, say a BOTL? I would be crazy interested in purchasing such a product just to keep like a painting. I have a quarter sleeve and stitches around my wrist, I love tattoos ( I need more badly and I don't know how to actually tattoo ) and would love to have a piece of machinery as artwork/craftmanship to display.
    I do sell my machines, those CAO machines are actually up on my MySpace for sale right now. I could work something up for you as a display piece, just let me know what kind of theme you want done.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    alienmisprint:
    Your all welcome to come on down, lol, we'll have a tattoofest/herf.

nightmaremike31:
    I do sell my machines, those CAO machines are actually up on my MySpace for sale right now. I could work something up for you as a display piece, just let me know what kind of theme you want done.

Awesome, you're too cool! I'll get cracking on some ideas, it probably wont be till the end of Feb.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if i ever get another tattoo i know where im going...