Home General Discussion

Jacksonville for a weekend

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
Anyone up in North Florida know of a good B&M or maybe a cigar bar in Jacksonville? I will be there the end of the month for a few days. 17 degrees there tonight? really? I was hoping for some warm!

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Which area of Jacksonville are you gonna be in? It's the largest city in America (land mass), over 800 square miles and takes 35-40 minutes to go from Orange Park, which is on the south end of Jacksonville, to the beach. There is a really cool cigar bar over in Ponte Vedra just south of Sawgrass. Ponte Vedra is just south of Jacksonville Beach.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    clearlysuspect:
    Which area of Jacksonville are you gonna be in? It's the largest city in America (land mass), over 800 square miles and takes 35-40 minutes to go from Orange Park, which is on the south end of Jacksonville, to the beach. There is a really cool cigar bar over in Ponte Vedra just south of Sawgrass. Ponte Vedra is just south of Jacksonville Beach.
    I will be staying on the south side of town on Baymedows Dr. Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting away.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    You'll want to hit up Aroma's in Tinseltown then. Head east on Baymeadows until you hit Southside boulevard and head North. After you go under JTB, it's about 3/4 of a mile on your left. Pretty cool little jazz bar next to it too. Aroma's gets some pretty fun nightlife as well. Head over to the Jacksonville Ale House right across the street for some cheap drinks afterward!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Edwards down in San Marco has a nice selection but closes early I believe. I never really hit the local spots too much with such good deals on the Internet. Kind of hard to pay 4x when you don't have too. Unfortunately for me, living on the northside of town there is absolutely nothing for browsing cigars in my area.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377