Home General Discussion

Kudos to CCOM

badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
Someone suggested a thread related to great customer service by CCOM.

My most recent story, but certainly not the only story I have of great customer service by CCOM.

I placed an email order with Jeff today. I get my reply back telling me its all ready to go, and Jeff decided to add a 12 pack sampler as a thank you. AWESOME service.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    badge54fd:

My most recent story, but certainly not the only story I have of great customer service by CCOM.

I placed an email order with Jeff today. I get my reply back telling me its all ready to go, and Jeff decided to add a 12 pack sampler as a thank you. AWESOME service.

wish tim was as quick, 2 emails down and no response..... Might email Jeff.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    badge54fd:

Way cool man.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    phobicsquirrel:
    badge54fd:

I email Jeff daily, most of the time just to chat. He usualy responds withing a couple of minutes. I have dealt with Tim a bit also, and he is a pretty good guy too. IMO... Ccom can't be beat, not matter who you are working with!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I love this site ! thanks and keep up the GREAT work !
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    phobicsquirrel:
    badge54fd:

Really? Huh...I've never had an email go unanswered from Tim. He seems to respond at a certain time of day, so sometimes I wait a bit, but he always answers back. He must not like rodents. :)
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    phobicsquirrel:
    badge54fd:

Yeah, Tim usually responds with 24-48hrs...what is Jeff's email?
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    jjackson@cigar.com for those who want Jeff's email. I agree that the customer service is second to none. Too bad the post office wasn't run by them!

• BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    camgfs:
    jjackson@cigar.com for those who want Jeff's email. I agree that the customer service is second to none. Too bad the post office wasn't run by them!

Amen to that.
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Thanks you cigar nuts! lol We love our job, we love dealing with fellow cigar smokers and love to hear the nice comments like this. You are welcome...every single one of you. I speak to most of you a lot and it is always a pleasure...Jenne as welll brother....always more than happy to assist a brother or sister in our Armed Forces or just talk to you when you have down time and see what is happening in the combat zone, with your life, and talk cigars. Jeff
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Hey Glen, sorry for the delay.  I did an email deal on the RP Decades and it blew up... I'm still trying to get through all the responses I received.  It's embarrassing how far behind I am with my emails.

I just did a quick browse of my inbox, are you using your usual email address?  I don't see it, but I'm sure it's somewhere here.  Would you mind resending one more time for me?

Thanks so much, I'm not always like this!

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I have to agree, CCom is fantastic. Jim has helped me with a problem and was great.