Home General Discussion

Kuzi and me

bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
So we met up at his B&M for some 'gars, and we each had a La Traviata, which was awesome! The shop has an awesome selection, and there's a lot of room in the back, which is supposed to be getting some major renovations starting next week. It was a lot fun, we talked cigars for a while, a little of life, etc before he had to work, and now I can't wait to meet some other people from the forums!! If you're in the northern Ohio, southern Michigan, or western Pennsylvania area, definitely look into coming out to the herf we're planning for February 27th!

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    bacon.jay:
    So we met up at his B&M for some 'gars, and we each had a La Traviata, which was awesome! The shop has an awesome selection, and there's a lot of room in the back, which is supposed to be getting some major renovations starting next week. It was a lot fun, we talked cigars for a while, a little of life, etc before he had to work, and now I can't wait to meet some other people from the forums!! If you're in the northern Ohio, southern Michigan, or western Pennsylvania area, definitely look into coming out to the herf we're planning for February 27th!

If you are interested be sure to check out the thread "Michigan Members". Sorry don't know how to do the link. Still working on getting the time off myself.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    bacon.jay:

Jay here is a gentleman and a scholar. not only did he drive way out of his way to hang out with little ol' me, but he came with gifts. to be specific, a camacho pre embargo.
    i was pretty much blown away. so of course the La Traviata was on me.
    yes... the La Traviata is great. even if it wasnt as cheap as it is, the smoke is solid. i hope you enjoyed it and will now have a good go to cigar in the $5-$8 range.
    i had a good time meeting up with you as well.

cant wait to see you again on Feb 27
    LINK

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Jay is a great BOTL. He bombed a few of us the week of Christmas and the packages were awesome. I would love to meet guys from here for a good cigar someday. Lots of good guys here.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sounds like a great time. I just picked up to of the La Traviata's in a trade from Vulchor - I'll have to see how I like them.