Home General Discussion

The ramblings of Johnnie Walker Blue

JWBJWB Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
It's 2010 and with the New Year I bring you some news from the porch of your dear Ol' pal Blue! Sit back, hold on and enjoy the show!

Comments

• JWBJWB Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Let me start this off and vent some of my frustrations with the local gyms. I seem to make enemies alot, I have no idea why??? So with that in mind I find it necessary to maintain myself in top physical condition. I hate this time of year, all I want to do is go to the gym and get my workout in and go home. But its not that easy. I walk in to find robust individuals clogging up the joint. I usually have no objection to people wanting to get into better shape but lets do some research before we get to the gym. Damn people are bouncing around like a pinball with no rhyme or reason and they show up with a McDonalds bag. You always know the ones on a diet, they order a large combo with a Diet Coke. I guess they think the diet coke will cancel out the big mac. I cant wait for February, thats when the majority of the new members will ride out the last 11 months on the contract on the coach.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Warning! This is what happens when water and vinegar marry.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    JWB:
    Let me start this off and vent some of my frustrations with the local gyms. I seem to make enemies alot, I have no idea why??? So with that in mind I find it necessary to maintain myself in top physical condition. I hate this time of year, all I want to do is go to the gym and get my workout in and go home. But its not that easy. I walk in to find robust individuals clogging up the joint. I usually have no objection to people wanting to get into better shape but lets do some research before we get to the gym. Damn people are bouncing around like a pinball with no rhyme or reason and they show up with a McDonalds bag. You always know the ones on a diet, they order a large combo with a Diet Coke. I guess they think the diet coke will cancel out the big mac. I cant wait for February, thats when the majority of the new members will ride out the last 11 months on the contract on the coach.
    I would have to agree with this, i had a mgr one time always go to wendy's and order a Great Biggie fry, a big ass triple stack and a freaking diet coke...like it really matter at that point.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    JWB:
    I would have to agree with this, i had a mgr one time always go to wendy's and order a Great Biggie fry, a big ass triple stack and a freaking diet coke...like it really matter at that point.
    Yummmy Biggie fry & triple stack......I'm having a heart attack just thinking about it.
    Krieg:
    JWB:
    Maybe they were diabetic?
    Cooper33:
    Warning! This is what happens when water and vinegar marry.
    Do you really think that was necessary? I am channeling my anger issues in a new format this year, it is however easy to revery back to my old ways.
    Well I'm all for new changes in the new year, but if you don't mind there is a non cigar related category for rants etc. Good luck to you in the new year.
    Cooper33:
    Well I'm all for new changes in the new year, but if you don't mind there is a non cigar related category for rants etc. Good luck to you in the new year.
    This is in the General Discussion section, if it helps I was thinking about a cigar while typing. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to the gym to rage battle to get my workout in.
  • dmferreedmferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    JWB what is wrong with you? I am really confused by your anger. It sounds like to me you did not get what you wanted for Christmas. That fat person at the gym is doing a good thing they are only working out one month and the rest of the money is going into the gym owners pocket. In fact I am thinking about opening a gym now. In fact I am going to and give out McDonalds coupons to all the fat people that join. YES THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    JWB... if this is how you would like to channel your anger to turn a new leaf for the new year, I'm all for it. Post away. Actually, you might want to hit up the "Things I Hate" forum. You'll probably really enjoy that one.
    A fat woman came into the gym last night, said something about me insulting her over her weight last week. I told her she would have to jog my memory, you know "jog", what you do when the ice cream truck is driving down the street.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Well if we can't ban him and he just wants our attention, maybe we just need to ignore his posts. At least that's what I'll be doing from now on. There is no point to even opening up his threads.
    Hugemoose:
    Well if we can't ban him and he just wants our attention, maybe we just need to ignore his posts. At least that's what I'll be doing from now on. There is no point to even opening up his threads.
    Such sound advice, and yet you find in irresitible to not post on my thread.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    JWB:
    A fat woman came into the gym last night, said something about me insulting her over her weight last week. I told her she would have to jog my memory, you know "jog", what you do when the ice cream truck is driving down the street.
    I'm sorry to admit, but I laughed my ass off at th is...guess it's just the cynicism that has fested within me over the years or it could have been the fact I almost got trampled to death by a stampede of fat chicks when I was 8 years old trying to buy an ice cream from the ice cream man.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Krieg:
    JWB:
    I'm sorry to admit, but I laughed my ass off at th is...guess it's just the cynicism that has fested within me over the years or it could have been the fact I almost got trampled to death by a stampede of fat chicks when I was 8 years old trying to buy an ice cream from the ice cream man.
    both,
    hilarious.
    This is really just unfair, GBoB's need love to.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Cooper33:
    This is really just unfair, GBoB's need love to.
    Well some say that fat chicks are like mopeds....fun to ride til your friends come around. LOL!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Speaking as a diabetic, I eat triple stacks with a diet coke, hold the fries and ketsup though... OTOH, the fat chick statements were actually pretty damn funny.... Kinda like that comedien who said as a kid he was behind a fat chick with a beeper, and it started beeping. He yelled "OUTTA THE WAY, SHE'S BACKING UP!!!"
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    cabinetmaker:
    Speaking as a diabetic, I eat triple stacks with a diet coke, hold the fries and ketsup though... OTOH, the fat chick statements were actually pretty damn funny.... Kinda like that comedien who said as a kid he was behind a fat chick with a beeper, and it started beeping. He yelled "OUTTA THE WAY, SHE'S BACKING UP!!!"
    lmao
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Hey, everyone cut the fat girls some slack... How would you like it any of you were a fat chick? Everytime you try to lay out on the beach people are tying to roll you back into the water, if they succeed you run the risk of being harpooned! You know it has to be embarassing evertime you walk into a buffet the wait staff puts on riot gear! lol
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Love em all night long and not hit the same spot twice.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    undulac:
    Love em all night long and not hit the same spot twice.

Roll 'em in flour and aim for the wet spot is what I always say.