Home General Discussion

Anywhere around Boston Ma.?

KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
Does anyone know anywhere close to Boston that allow you to smoke cigars? I'm getting sick of my garage & its too cold to be enjoyable outside. :(

Comments

• smcenteesmcentee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    The Oak Room used to, even had someone rolling cigars onsite.  But I think that may have changed a year or so ago...my husband and I had already moved to CA, but I heard rumblings that the city was going smoke-free.   I know of a few places in NH that sell and have some great smoking rooms... but that might be too far north for you.  I will check with my husband and report back.
    S.
  • FalciferFalcifer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    There is the bars: Cigar Masters on Boylston Street beer and wine only (There is one in Providence RI as well that is full liquor) <-- My Favorite Place to Sit, Drink, Smoke. Stanza de Siggari in the North End full liquor (Hanover Street I believe). Churchill's Lounge in the Back Bay beer and wine only (on North Street). Then the B&M's: Gloucester Street Cigar (on Gloucester and Newbury). LJ Peretti Co. (Near Boylston Train Stop) <-- My Favorite Shop! Mary's Smoke Shop (on Providence Street). Ted's Tobacco Shop (on Court Street). 99 Lobby Shop (on High Street). Kang's Corner Gainsborough St. Oh and Leavitt & Peirce Tobacco in Harvard Square...
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Falcifer:
    There is the bars: Cigar Masters on Boylston Street beer and wine only (There is one in Providence RI as well that is full liquor)
    Wow! Thanks...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I was about to shoot you about half those tips, but now I got a few new sites myself! Thanks....
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Ah, man I was in Boston the last two weeks; you could have come over and smoked at our house in front of a big screen HDTV. I smoked myself a Camacho Triple M and a Rocky Patel Rennisance while watching the pats game last week, great day.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    betasynn:
    Ah, man I was in Boston the last two weeks; you could have come over and smoked at our house in front of a big screen HDTV. I smoked myself a Camacho Triple M and a Rocky Patel Rennisance while watching the pats game last week, great day.
    If your a Texans fan it was a great day! That would have been cool. Last time I was actually able to smoke a Stick in front of a big screen was in Mexico during last years playoffs!!!! This year I was in my garage freezin my A$$ off. Tried my first Diesel.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Damn Beta, I had nothing to do on those days too!