Home General Discussion

Cigar of the Month for January

FalciferFalcifer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
Hello all, I recently received my CotM package for the month of January. The cigars (as always) were in great shape. My problem is the newsletter that explains the current months cigar selection was for this past July 09 (the Carlos Torano selection). If anyone has the current information and can get it to me (either scan and email or just a pm) please help a brother out. I am still a rookie and enjoy reading what the pamphlet has to say. Thank you.

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Sounds like a simple mix up. I bet that if you call Ccom and tell them whats up they will get you the right one in the mail ASAP.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I know they will because Tim did just that for me. Once last year I e-mailed him that the Newsletter was not included, and I got one two days later. They aim to please.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kaspera79:
    I know they will because Tim did just that for me. Once last year I e-mailed him that the Newsletter was not included, and I got one two days later. They aim to please.
    Uh oh I think we are on the brink of another great customer service thread for CCOM. I think they deserve it.
  • RobRutkowskiRobRutkowski Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    I was very pleased with the 5 sticks in this month's selection.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Mine hasnt even gone through yet, is it based off the time of month you bought it? If so I'll have to call someone and try to get moved up to earlier in the month. This is only my second month and i think i joined about halfway through december.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Actually I just looked at it again and I joined on 12/04..so maybe the cigars i got in december were for january? I'll be a sad panda if so if this months shipment had some AB's in it :)
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    Cooper33:
    Actually I just looked at it again and I joined on 12/04..so maybe the cigars i got in december were for january?

Thats probably what happened. I signed up in November and got Decembers shipment first.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I got five sticks that I recognize as being from a certain sampler sold on here; I also got that carlos torano slip. I'm going to give Tim an email.