Home Non Cigar Related

Navigating with the iphone

nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
I just got an iphone today and I have no idea how to get to the forums. I can't figure out how to use the drop down menu from community and click on forums...It just takes me to the community page...Any ideas?

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    there is a link on the community page to the forums. It's on the right side near the top I believe.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    ejenne87:
    there is a link on the community page to the forums. It's on the right side near the top I believe.
    This is absolutely correct.. From there, just bookmark the forums
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    This is absolutely correct.. From there, just bookmark the forums
    Mark the time and date... Evan Jenne just gave solid guidance on the forums! HA.
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Sweet, I've never noticed that link. Thanks guys.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    OUCH more fan boys....
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I actually started with an HTC windows mobile 6.5 phone and called my gf a fangirl cause she wanted an iphone, then realized how much better the iphone was, so I switched. Now she's learned the word fanboi, and thinks it's hilarious to call me one, even if she doesn't really understand what it means...
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    nsezell:
    I actually started with an HTC windows mobile 6.5 phone and called my gf a fangirl cause she wanted an iphone, then realized how much better the iphone was, so I switched. Now she's learned the word fanboi, and thinks it's hilarious to call me one, even if she doesn't really understand what it means...
    what did you like about the iphone so much better than the HTC with WM 6.5?