Home General Discussion

ACID One

haywood5150haywood5150 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
Newbie here to the forums, but been viewing for a while. Thanks for all the great reads.

So anywho, Tim hooked me up a while back with some ACID One's and some Diesels. I haven't smoked a Diesel yet, but they're calling my name.

I had an ACID One today, and I have to tell you, This was probably one of the most enjoyable cigars I've had in a while. Nice even smoke, mild/medium flavor and not too sweet. Great taste on the lips and overall a enjoyable smoke. Prob gonna order a box soon.

Thanks again to CCOM for great service and you'll be hearing from me real soon.

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Welcome to the forums bro. I have not had the Acid One, but if it's anything like the couple others I've tried from Drew Estate, I'll certainly pass (just not my taste). The Diesel, on the other hand, is absolutely phenomenal - you should fire one up soon!

Make sure to stick around amigo.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hello... welcome to the family.
  • haywood5150haywood5150 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Hays:
    Welcome to the forums bro. I have not had the Acid One, but if it's anything like the couple others I've tried from Drew Estate, I'll certainly pass (just not my taste). The Diesel, on the other hand, is absolutely phenomenal - you should fire one up soon!

Make sure to stick around amigo.

I've had other ACID's before (Kuba Maduro, Blondie, Def Sea) and I'll tell you, this isnt a traditional ACID cigar. It's definately more of a "Cigar" than a flavored one.