Home General Discussion

Forum Blend

tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
Sorry if this was already posted...but any updates on the Forum Blend? When will they be available for purchase again? Thanks

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Forum Blend??? You have my attention now!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I haven't heard. I guess we need Alex to make an announcement.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    really! I'm down to 1 of each left and want to replenish these bad boys.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ....Yeah. The natives are getting restless !
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Is it bad that I haven't smoked a single one yet??? Jdorais hooked me up with another one so I will be able to pull myself to smoke one now... but I still have all ten just sitting there, making me smile....

I gotta smoke them though... that was the whole damn point!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I've smoke one of each wrapper and given away 1 of each wrapper so I still have 8 of each left. Still waiting for these to be released so I can buy more. Muahhhhhaaaahhhhhhhaaaa! LOL
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I have had one of the Maduros... thats it. lol I'm ready to give the sumatra a shot, but haven't really had time since before Thanksgiving to smoke much.
    Lasabar:
    Is it bad that I haven't smoked a single one yet??? Jdorais hooked me up with another one so I will be able to pull myself to smoke one now... but I still have all ten just sitting there, making me smile....

Is it bad that I still have a lot? LOL!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:

Is it bad that I still have a lot? LOL!
    No that is just fine.....it means more for you to send to me! Bwahahaha!

Seriously though I am bummed I missed out of this. When all of this was going down I couldn't really afford more cigars. Hopefully they make a comeback because I hear nothing but good things about them.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Is it bad that I've smoked nearly all of both my maduros and sumatras? Had ten of each and down to two or three of each. I've started rationing until I hear more.
    mmmmmmm sumatra good..........
    I won't say how many I have left. But it is a lot.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    so your the one who gobbled them up, damn it wheelie!!!! lol
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    good...glad I didn't miss anything....I still have a few of each that I'm patiently saving...
    rwheelwright:
    Yea, I hear customer serivice told you you needed to stop buying them so others can have a chance :-)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I've smoked about half of mine and they just keep getting better with a little age under their belts, especially the maduro. I'm looking forward to the next blend we get to create.
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    Yea, I hear customer serivice told you you needed to stop buying them so others can have a chance :-)
    I waited till the end to get a few more bundles. I patiently waited for all to have a chance! :-)
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I waited till the end to get a few more bundles. I patiently waited for all to have a chance! :-)

I was so depressed when I'd found out that they released and were all sold out and I didn't have a chance to order these... especially since I was in the original blending group...

Bacon = sad panda...

Anybody wanna trade me some of their stock??

rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I was just joshing ya!..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    wheelie sent me two of each a long while back, I smoked one of each and can't bring myself to smoke the others.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    TatuajeVI:
    wheelie sent me two of each a long while back, I smoked one of each and can't bring myself to smoke the others.
    thats about how i feel.
    the maduro was better in my opinion.
    bacon.jay:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:

I was so depressed when I'd found out that they released and were all sold out and I didn't have a chance to order these... especially since I was in the original blending group...

Bacon = sad panda...

That's a possibility!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:
    I was just joshing ya!..
    I know man! :-)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I thought Alex originally said they would be available feb-march ...or did I dream that ? Ive got about 5 or 6 of each left .
    gmill880:
    I thought Alex originally said they would be available feb-march ...or did I dream that ? Ive got about 5 or 6 of each left .
    Yeah I need to pick up a maddy box of them.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    If anyone has a few they would be willing to part with I would be very interested in a trade. I've only heard great things about them & really wanna try them out.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    gmill880:
    I thought I remembered reading that it would be around the beginning of 2010 as well...
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    rwheelwright:
    bacon.jay:
    rwheelwright:
    Jdorais:
    rwheelwright:

Bacon = sad panda...

That's a possibility!!!

Hey wheelie, you have a PM.