Home General Discussion

Some very special cigars just landed

Comments

• Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Could someone PM me the info also? Please :)
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Krieg:
    Well, I emailed him but never got a response...oh well.
    check your PM, I thought I pm'd you last night with the info he sent me. Lasabar, Shaun, you have PM
  • kevster77kevster77 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 68
    what exactly is it? curious and just received some extra spending money!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Can someone hook me up with the PM? now I am excited!
  • RobRutkowskiRobRutkowski Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    I'm in for a box of each.  :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    RobRutkowski:
    me too, I am super pumped to get these!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ejenne87:
    RobRutkowski:
    me too, I am super pumped to get these!
    I only got one item, wanted one other but had not tried it.. Besides I've already spent way TOO much on cigars this month..
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    i've sent 2 emails with no response, can someone PM me??
  • kevster77kevster77 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 68
    i too am wanting a pm. please!
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Can someone send me the info too. Thanks.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Did anyone get a response on this surprise? Other than being told what it was? Was anyone able to get a commitment to receive this Christmas Cheer?
    Hawk55:
    Did anyone get a response on this surprise? Other than being told what it was? Was anyone able to get a commitment to receive this Christmas Cheer?
    I am getting one of each. I called in today and talked to Tim and he told me they are holding them for me until next month.
    Very good, hope I can get my hands on them...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    ejenne87:
    Hawk55:
    I am getting one of each. I called in today and talked to Tim and he told me they are holding them for me until next month.

Ejenne87 can you shoot another NC brother a PM on what they are ...thanks man ...
    gmill880:
    ejenne87:
    Hawk55:

Ejenne87 can you shoot another NC brother a PM on what they are ...thanks man ...
    You got it!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    ejenne87:
    gmill880:
    ejenne87:
    Hawk55:

You got it!

Thanks Bro !!!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Yeah I got one as well
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    ejenne87:
    gmill880:
    ejenne87:
    Hawk55:

You got it!
    hey Evan, would you mind letting me in via pm on what these special cigars are?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    .. and Joe, would you too, be so kind as to enlighten the uninformed (me)..
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    I held off asking about the deal because I already spent too much on cigars this week, but then I read a comment in the reviews section that made me regret not asking. I just sent Tim an email asking if the deal is still available. Can someone PM me to fill me in on the details while I await his response?
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    gmill880:
    ejenne87:
    Hawk55:

You got it!
    hey Evan, would you mind letting me in via pm on what these special cigars are?
    there ya go, Joe. I tried to get you too Kas and Scrambler but I don't know if it went through. PM me first if it didn't and I will get you the info.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    OK. A newbie here lookin' for some "Christmas love". I know none of you guys know me but, I haven't got a reply to the email either and I'm a bit curious. If one of you guys could maybe show a little "Christmas Spirit" and PM me (I'll have to figure that out too since I'm new to this board and never done that before). Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
    Keith
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Merry Christmas all! If anyone gets a chance I'd appreciate a PM of the details of this deal.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    KCW and Cooper you both have mail..
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Thank you. Mery Christmas.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Can someone PM me with the details?
  • AyatoAyato Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Merry Christmas everyone. I finally have a few hours to sit back and relax after house jumping. It looks like I am late for the party going on in here though. Would someone do me a favor and pm me the details of the cigars that arrived. Hopefully I am not too late and can snatch something up for my birthday/New Years celebration. Thanks in advance.
    Avato you have a PM.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    dennisking:
    Krieg:
    Well, I emailed him but never got a response...oh well.
    check your PM, I thought I pm'd you last night with the info he sent me. Lasabar, Shaun, you have PM
    No PM received by you or Tim...
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    last attempt for some info........anybody???