Home General Discussion

Favorite Micro-Brew or Seasonal

Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
I was lucky enough today to find one of the last cases of Great Lakes Christmas Ale in the city. Now I am sitting in my garage watching Mount Union try to win there 11th national championship enjoying the Christmas Ale with a Romeo y Julieta 1875 that I picked up yesterday. I was wondering what local micro-brews or seasonal brews everyone enjoys with there cigars if any. I feel sorry for anyone who cant get there hands on this Great Lakes masterpiece.

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Dustin1981:
    I was lucky enough today to find one of the last cases of Great Lakes Christmas Ale in the city. Now I am sitting in my garage watching Mount Union try to win there 11th national championship enjoying the Christmas Ale with a Romeo y Julieta 1875 that I picked up yesterday. I was wondering what local micro-brews or seasonal brews everyone enjoys with there cigars if any. I feel sorry for anyone who cant get there hands on this Great Lakes masterpiece.

You can't find the Great Lakes Christmas ale? We've got it all over the place over here. The winter lager too. I like them both a lot, but I like the conways irish ale best.

• Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Every year I go through the same thing. I have to drive from city to city and go to every liquor store and grocery store until I find it. Today I started in Westlake and went to North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Avon and the found it in Avon Lake. I can find the Winter Lager anywhere but Christmas Ale is a problem every year.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Ebenezer Ale from Bridgeport Brewing here in Portland.
    Winter Wookie Warmer from McMenamins Thompson House
    there are so many options, it's like telling me to pick a favorite child