Home General Discussion

My luck at an event

ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
I ran into some luck on Monday. I went to a cigar event on Monday night. Like most they have a raffle of some kind. As I sat down and watched my self piss away forty bucks and watched the Niners pick off the Cards seven times. I ended up winning the raffle. First time ever for me at an event. I won a Savoy travel Humidor made by Ashton. When he said they were giving out a humidor I thought it was going to be a hard shell herf-a-dor. Not an $80 one. Man did I score. I don't travel enough to use it for its intended purpose but I will use it to age my cigars.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Sounds great man. I like never win anything. Good job!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Congrats welder
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Dammmm Looks like you and Kreig both have a horse shoe up your asss. Congratulations Welder
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Sounds pretty awesome buddy! Congrats!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Man sounds cool...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Congrats Welder that is way cool. I won a hat this month at an Oliva event and though it was no travel humi I was still happy to win something. That is a great prize! Hope you enjoy it.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967

Congrats Welder

We don't have "cigar events" around here, ever. Sounds like fun.

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    camgfs:

Congrats Welder

We don't have "cigar events" around here, ever. Sounds like fun.

Yea, they are far and few in between around where I live too. Congrats, Welder and happy aging.

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Pictures! Pictures! We want pictures!!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kaspera79:
    Dammmm Looks like you and Kreig both have a horse shoe up your asss. Congratulations Welder
    Damn, I knew my ass was hurting for some reason.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Thewelder:
    I ran into some luck on Monday. I went to a cigar event on Monday night. Like most they have a raffle of some kind. As I sat down and watched my self piss away forty bucks and watched the Niners pick off the Cards seven times. I ended up winning the raffle. First time ever for me at an event. I won a Savoy travel Humidor made by Ashton. When he said they were giving out a humidor I thought it was going to be a hard shell herf-a-dor. Not an $80 one. Man did I score. I don't travel enough to use it for its intended purpose but I will use it to age my cigars.
    Congratulations! Sure beats the hell out of a Romeo y Julietta coffee mug.
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Im going to an event today. Hopefully I have some good luck too!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Congrats man...Post some pics
    So I went to the CAO event and won a really nice CAO lotus triple flame lighter.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    This thread sucks without PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW nice score.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Congrats man. That lighter looks freaking sweet.
    nice dude. looks just like the perdomo lighter only I like this one a little more...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I had some luck of my own at the Perdomo event I attended tonight...last night....who's counting? I had two raffle tickets in the draw and the first one out was mine, scored me a fiver of Perdomo Lot 23. If that wasn't cool enough, partway through the drawing my second ticket got picked...how's that for luck? Told them to throw that one away and let someone else win a prize, one was enough for me. Great event, great cigars, great time.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    I had some luck of my own at the Perdomo event I attended tonight...last night....who's counting? I had two raffle tickets in the draw and the first one out was mine, scored me a fiver of Perdomo Lot 23. If that wasn't cool enough, partway through the drawing my second ticket got picked...how's that for luck? Told them to throw that one away and let someone else win a prize, one was enough for me. Great event, great cigars, great time.
    That was really classy of you to spread the wealth to some other BOTL. If I won after that I would've come up and thanked you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    That was really classy of you to spread the wealth to some other BOTL. If I won after that I would've come up and thanked you.

Class move Joe ...That Karma thing is going to work in your favor !
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Congrats! My local B&M doesn't have many raffles, but they do have allot of my money
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    j0z3r:
    Joe, why does this NOT surprise me. What was the next prize anyway ? A life time membership to the Cigar of the month Club ? DOH !
    gmill880:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:

Class move Joe ...That Karma thing is going to work in your favor !
    I would have traded you for my perdomo.... I like that CAO one more.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, why does this NOT surprise me. What was the next prize anyway ? A life time membership to the Cigar of the month Club ? DOH !
    haha, wouldn't that have been something?
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Here you go a picture of the box sorry it took a while to get it up. image