Home General Discussion

Opus X

The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
I just picked up a nice tin with 3 of them in it, one for New Years Eve, One for New Years Eve next year, and one for when I am sitting on the beach in Jamaica in January ! Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone !

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    were they the 92 reserves? I have several of them tins but haven't smoked any yet. I'm wondering if they are a bit different blend or just aged..? Anyway good score and enjoy!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I picked up that same tin 92 Reserve about a year ago and have not smoked any yet. The right occasion has not presented itself. But every day only makes them better. I was pretty psyched about getting these too. Enjoy them !
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Yeah they are the 92 reserves. I picked up the perfections, a tin of 3 for 55 bucks I said Hell Yes !
    Yeah those are what I have too. I want to get a couple robustos though. I'm hoping my shop will get more in soon.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Hey Glen I read your review on the Olivia V Maduro. I would love to get a hold of one of these ! Do you have any idea where I can pick one up at ?
    I knew a place that had them at a good price but they are now sold out. there are some guys that say that their shop has some. its in the trade forum i think.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    phobicsquirrel:
    were they the 92 reserves? I have several of them tins but haven't smoked any yet. I'm wondering if they are a bit different blend or just aged..? Anyway good score and enjoy!
    I was actually talking to a guy about the 92 Reserves and he said it was the same blend as the regular Opus, just aged a few years longer. He said they were damn good, but not noticably different than any other Opus with a year or so on it,
    good to know. my shop never gets the robusto in but they do get them in tins. I hate paying the extra for 3 vs the same for 4 or 5 of the non tins...
    The Cank:
    Hey Glen I read your review on the Olivia V Maduro. I would love to get a hold of one of these ! Do you have any idea where I can pick one up at ?
    Don't mean to intrude, but you have a PM Cank. Return the message if you want too.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    on the Oliva V Maduro, there is a shop in NC that has them..2008 and 2009...PM me and I will give you the number.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    phobicsquirrel:
    good to know. my shop never gets the robusto in but they do get them in tins. I hate paying the extra for 3 vs the same for 4 or 5 of the non tins...
    hey phobic, what shop are you going to up there in ptown. i like mine but he never has OpusX in stock and i go to pdx every other week or so.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I was fortunate to get a really good deal on some opus during a cigar event at my b&m. I got a Opus Fuente Fuente for only 11.00, and a power ranger for 9.00. I was stupid not to buy them all and only get 2!!
    ...dude that's an unreal deal. Nice score. It is good to see cigar shops in the holiday spirit as I see them selling for a lot more around here.