Home Ratings & Reviews

Local Favorites

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
Anyone have any local cigars to rave about? I do. Utopia Cigars from Chicago are some of the best I've ever smoked. And for under $5 each, they're a steal! The Maduro Toro are my favorites. Very smooth. Great construction. Smoke 'em down to the nub every time. Check 'em out at utopiacigars.com.

Comments

• bwcarter54bwcarter54 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Is it the Utopia Blue you are talking?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    bwcarter54:
    That'd be the one. You tried it?
  • bwcarter54bwcarter54 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142

lilwing88:
    bwcarter54:
    That'd be th

Nope-but I might have to order a couple of sticks now.

e one. You tried it?

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    bwcarter54:

lilwing88:
    bwcarter54:
    That'd be th

Nope-but I might have to order a couple of sticks now.

e one. You tried it?

Oh yes. It's one of my favorites, for sure. Had one last Thursday night while watching the football game. Been craving one ever since. Order a bunch. Enjoy!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, right around me there are two that I'm aware of. One is Martinez cigars, which I love, and the second are La Bonita, which has its company HQ here, but outsources rolling to DR. AMAZING cigars they make, I've sent a few out to Tony who really enjoyed them too.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    betasynn:
    Yeah, right around me there are two that I'm aware of. One is Martinez cigars, which I love, and the second are La Bonita, which has its company HQ here, but outsources rolling to DR. AMAZING cigars they make, I've sent a few out to Tony who really enjoyed them too.
    Yeah, the La Bonita are really great cigars. I still need to get some scratch together for a box of the purple label Mas Gordos.