Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 5×50 dark chocolate stick offered a smooth almost seamless wrapper with some tiny veins, a triple cap and a great tobacco aroma. Draw was on the loose side and burn was very good all the way down, holding the ash in thirds. Flavors were very consistent from first light to the nub, giving a wonderful dusty creamy smooth leather, with a touch of tobacco flavor. They held all the way through the finish to the next draw where a slight pepper and spice joined in with a hint of cinnamon at points. Overall body was medium-full never overpowering. The smoke was rich and full even with the loose draw, giving saturated flavors all the way down. Total burn time to the nub was 50 min. http://cigarobsession.com/2009/12/07/padilla-signature-1932-robusto-cigar-review/

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    This is one of my favorites. I pick up floral flavors about 1/3 through when cycled through the nose.
  • kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
    I hardly ever do that, I tend to get really stuffed up after just a couple times trying - that's no fun! I let a touch go through to pickup some extra hints, but that's it.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    kaelaria:
    I hardly ever do that, I tend to get really stuffed up after just a couple times trying - that's no fun! I let a touch go through to pickup some extra hints, but that's it.
    Yea, you gotta just work through it. Kinda like drinking. When you get to the part that you start to feel sick, you just keep drinking right through it. At least that was how I think I did it, but I used to wake up in a lotta really strange places....
  • jeff_connorsjeff_connors Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Yeh I would say about 60% of my cigar smoke goes out the nose, hey pass the salt....
    Well, to each their own ;) I'll stick to enjoying the flavors the normal way, since I don't have a problem picking up the notes as it is :)
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    kaelaria:

Mr. Kaelaria, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you have allergies? I do, and every now and then (not every time) whilst I'm enjoying a good cigar (through my nose) I get stuffed up too. I figure it's because of my allergies, it doesn't happen often enough to detour me from enjoying a cigar, just curious.
    Nope, not a one.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    kaelaria:
    Nope, not a one.

(stroking my goat-ee as Sherlock as possible) interesting... I wonder what it could be then...
    It's nothing unusual, I know a lot of smokers that get irritated or stuffed up doing it. I didn't even do it much when I smoked cigs.