Home General Discussion

Fellow Canadians and Cigar Orders

FDSFDS Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am a new member here from Calgary, Alberta. Been a pretty serious cigar aficianado for about 10 years. As all my fellow Canadians can relate to, the hobby can get pretty expensive with Canadian cigar prices. Was curious if any of you had any success with ordering cigars from some of the online US retailers? Any info or suggetions would be most appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Have a great weekend everyone,

FDS

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I'm not Canadian, but I know for a fact that several guys on here live in Canada and order cigars from here with no trouble.
  • FDSFDS Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!  From what I have been told there is one sales rep here who is most knowledgable regarding Canadian orders.  If any of my fellow Canucks wouldn't mind PM'ing me that person's contact info, I can get in contact with them.

Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend,

FDS

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    FDS:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!  From what I have been told there is one sales rep here who is most knowledgable regarding Canadian orders.  If any of my fellow Canucks wouldn't mind PM'ing me that person's contact info, I can get in contact with them.

Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend,

FDS

I am sure that in a day or so, your neighbors up north will read this and PM the information you seek. Nice to have you with us, by the way.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to our world. I trust you will get the info you need.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    This site is the only I order from for non cuban.....if you want cuban check this out: http://www.cigarchief.com/ very good prices! reliable, dependable, GUARANTEED WORLDWIDE delivery.
  • FDSFDS Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10

Thanks for the info Diamondo, that is great info.  I've also sent you a pm.

Have a great night everyone!

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Diamondog:
    This site is the only I order from for non cuban.....if you want cuban check this out: http://www.cigarchief.com/ very good prices! reliable, dependable, GUARANTEED WORLDWIDE delivery.

I can back you up on the cigarchief.com link for good cuban cigars. Prices are the best you will find in Canada (but still expensive by U.S. cigar prices). They package the product very well and great customer service. The H. Upman Magnum 50 are a great cigar, if you can let them sit in the humi for a few months at least before smoking them.