Home General Discussion

la cuna no85

ashley12ashley12 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
not sure just lit one, it is a nice connecticut,it seems to burn even but a little too fast, nice draw though. It has a spicebut not an over bearing one. anyone with feed back please feel free to reply

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I had a few of these, got them from a forum member Urbino. He loved 'em and sent me some to try. I know they were very limited production, and blended by Fernandez. They didn't really blow me away, but I found them enjoyable. I remember the profile being woody, nutty, and medium bodied. I wouldn't say I'd stock up on them but would smoke another if it was offered. I do recall they seemed to burn quickly at the start, almost to the point you could watch the burnline move while the cigar was resting, but slowed down half way through.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I miss Urbino's wit and knowledge on the forum ...I hope he returns someday !!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I personally enjoy the La Cuna 85 in the habano wrapper. Urby happened to turn me on to this cigar and I remember really enjoying it despite a super tight draw.
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    I've had several of these lately and so far, I thought they've been pretty solid. Good draw, good construction, but yes, they burned fairly quick. So far, they've had good flavors with the final third coming in a bit spicy. They're fairly inexpensive and for the price, I don't have any complaints.