Home General Discussion

What's a good ashtray to buy?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
In the market for an ashtray. Can anyone recommend a dependable ashtray? I need one that won't let me down. One that can hold some good ash ...... and cigars ..... and do it's job properly. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    stinky metal ashtrays; love em.
    they got 1, 4, & 8 stirrup models so you can go "solo" or "mega-herf" style. check em out
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jgibv:
    they got 1, 4, & 8 stirrup models so you can go "solo" or "mega-herf" style. check em out
    YEP!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    smoke em if you got em:
    jgibv:
    YEP!
    YEP YEP
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I want to give you guys a hug. Not one of those lame handshake then halfass semi bro hugs. Naw man, naw. I mean a real hug. Like when it's cold out and you're meeting someone you haven't seen in a long time, hug (no homo). Or the ones on the beach where the guy and girl run up to each other and the guy picks her up doing a slow mo 360 while she picks up her feet, hug. (again, no homo .... maybe a little). I'll be the girl, it's all good, I know you guys want to be the macho one, I get it I get it. I love you guys.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    If you're not gonna' reveal your own creation,..... an ashtray of your own making,....... perhaps incorporating a array of stogie stands,......... then I shall be disappointed in you.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Just ash on the ground
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
    Stinky gets my vote. I love 'em because the stirrups are huge and they'll hold your cigars. There's nothing more annoying that plopping a cigar on an ashtray, but having to fiddle with it, trying to balance it. And I like how the sidewalls are curved, so it's perfect for rolling the ash of a cigar (I'm an anti-flickerer ;-) )

I like the regular 4-stick model, but absolutely love the floor model. It's stable, has a handle on top so you can move it easily, and there's a slick shelf about half way up for lighters/cutters/etc. They're just over $50. I bought mine with a DD so the shipping was free.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I have 2 of these. One at my desk and one that is portable for outside.

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Here's one I made. Is this sorta like you have in mind?

photo 5A0CF01A-6B0B-49EA-B939-3022E148CF31.jpg

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    wow, that looks amazing well done.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    cool ashtray photo: Coughing Ashtray 100_0452.jpg how about something like this?? altho I personally love my stinky ashtray