Home Non Cigar Related

ABOUTDAMNTIME!

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
FINALLY! Got the call yesterday. My new 2015 Indian Scout has shipped at long last. Gonna name her Sopowa (Blackfoot for "Wind Maker"). Plan to fetch her Saturday. Stoked image

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Congrats!!!! I am thoroughly jealous! :)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    It's beautiful, Webby. I'm envious on numerous counts..... ??
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Hate to throw a monkey wrench in your plans, but saturday is a day of rest. Lol
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    Wooooowwwwwww. I've never even ridden a motorcycle but this makes me want one. That one. Congratulations!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Had a Harley, had to sell it when I moved. Awesome looking bike! You're a lucky man!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    webmost:
    FINALLY! Got the call yesterday. My new 2015 Indian Scout has shipped at long last. Gonna name her Sopowa (Blackfoot for "Wind Maker"). Plan to fetch her Saturday. Stoked image

Beautiful look ride Webmost. Enjoy it soon!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Bigshizza:
    Had a Harley, had to sell it when I moved. Awesome looking bike! You're a lucky man!
    Why? You live in apartments or sumpin?

We lived in an apartment long while ago. Went to the bike breakers, told him a needed a bike that's battered and cheap but runs good. Bought an ugly Honda CX500. No one ever messed with it 'cept the local mystery tire punching nut. He punched everyone's tires. Utterly reliable and a great ride.

It's like having a plain girl friend. No worries, not worth stealing and you get to ride.

Spring. Get on craigslist. Get a bike.

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    webmost:

That is beyond doubt the best looking straight up off the page motorcycle I have ever seen.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Congrats, Davis! She's a beauty!
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Happy for you-looking forward to pics!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Nice ride brother!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Awesome! Can't wait to see pics of the real deal instead of stock photos.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Glad you are gettin your iron horse. i haven't been on a bike in a coon's age but I owned five of them over the years. Be safe!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Beautiful bike, going to be a long 3 days now. Love the name too, now what will you christian it with?
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    nice! Overseas delivery of my 1st Harley was delayed a couple times, I can relate. What a feeling!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    The3Stogies:
    Beautiful bike, going to be a long 3 days now. Love the name too, now what will you christian it with?
    You know what? That kinda thing is no joke to me. I do christen my bikes. I got a small bottle of Republic Tequila here, bottle in the shape of the state of Texas, came with a doilie, from our brother Walt, lives down in that oily wasteland. Been sitting atop my smaller humidor for prolly a year now. Got a new batch of Uppowoc Perfectos, I call them Matalotos, being a blend of half mata fina and half piloto cubano, bound and wrapped in habano. So I'll fire the one and uncork the other, spill some ash and hooch on her fender, and have a party in the man cave. Anyone want to come over, I got a case of Bohemia as well. We can stink the joint up.

She is a beautiful critter.

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    webmost:
    The3Stogies:
    You know what? That kinda thing is no joke to me. I do christen my bikes. I got a small bottle of Republic Tequila here, bottle in the shape of the state of Texas, came with a doilie, from our brother Walt, lives down in that oily wasteland. Been sitting atop my smaller humidor for prolly a year now. Got a new batch of Uppowoc Perfectos, I call them Matalotos, being a blend of half mata fina and half piloto cubano, bound and wrapped in habano. So I'll fire the one and uncork the other, spill some ash and hooch on her fender, and have a party in the man cave. Anyone want to come over, I got a case of Bohemia as well. We can stink the joint up.

Hey man, as a sailor I can appreciate that! Very happy to hear you´re finally getting your baby in, looking forward to some more in-person pics.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Hays:
    webmost:
    The3Stogies:

Hey man, as a sailor I can appreciate that! Very happy to hear you´re finally getting your baby in, looking forward to some more in-person pics.

Wasn't kidding at all, you name it then you have to christian it right?
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    webmost:
    The3Stogies:

Davis, you are such a great writer and riveting storyteller, you really should write a full-blown article about your experiences ordering, waiting, fretting, getting, christening and then rolling this bike--and then get paid handsomely for getting it published in a motorcycle or men's lifestyle magazine. I'd sure as hell buy the issue it was published in.