Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You idiots and nincompoops...

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
Guess what I forgot and no one reminded me.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Dang, I'm sorry!! It's Wednesday...change your underwear!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Rain:
    TSWOTM?

Nope Nope Nope
    Stubble:
    Dang, I'm sorry!! It's Wednesday...change your underwear!!

Depends are expensive.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    roland_7707:
    What?

He forgot again
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    What section of the forum you were in?
    Just a little hint

matkn293, 90+ Irishman, rsherman24, Chuck N, Patrickbrick, brianetz1, jgibv, MorganGeo, Crousefer, D Fresh, wwhang, variant2, avengethis, kaspera79, Ken Light, Martel, Edna20, Glock1975, The3Stogies, Stubble, ejgorman, Echambers, SMOK3Y, Hayblet, Jetmech 63, mmccartneydc, Bob Luken, danielsreyes, webmost, twistedstem, Puff Dougie, Retircs1, jimmyv723.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Well, I'm not involved.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Ok,what's up JD? I'm confused and probably not the only one here that is. That is a long "list" of names there and I can't come up with anything we forgot to remind you of for that "list".
    Patrickbrick:
    Ok,what's up JD? I'm confused and probably not the only one here that is. That is a long "list" of names there and I can't come up with anything we forgot to remind you of for that "list".

I love an assertive man :) The idiot is me. I ran a contest and never announced a winner.
    Patrickbrick:
    Who forgot to drive him to his doctors appointment? He's clearly out of medication.
    Eulogy:
    Patrickbrick:
    Who forgot to drive him to his doctors appointment? He's clearly out of medication.

Well they have changed the laws here in TN and I do have to make a Doctor visit every month now for scripts, and sometimes need a ride. But that ain't it, I don't think. I did post at the same time as you.....strange cowinkydink?
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

I love an assertive man :) The idiot is me. I ran a contest and never announced a winner.

Eulogy may be on to something......
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

That's great we all did forget about that. Well thank you for remembering, so who won?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    If I'm on a list, it must be a sh!t list. Sorry to have offended. Well not really.
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

Eulogy may be on to something......
    So you did forget a doctors appointment?
    Patrickbrick:
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

That's great we all did forget about that. Well thank you for remembering, so who won?

It was between UPS Truck and Area 51. UPS has become somewhat undependable of late so I think Area 51. Lets face it, that would be one strange sampler and I know that there are long forgotten dark recesses in the warehouse that people haven't visited for years.
    I'm sure that is very true, nice pick JD.
    Just went back and checked. Bob Luken is the winner.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Was that one of the contests where you restock on 5 Vegas on the SWOTM, stop at the Piggly Wiggly (that's the name of a grocery store near me) and get some Key Lime Candies, a dozen condoms, a dozen donuts, a dozen little blue calculators, and have us guess how many cigars are in the overflow.. I won a contest just like that one a few months ago.. I know jd has some nice cigars, he does NOT smoke Gold Nuggets exclusively. And I keep that calculator in my check book and use it several times a month. Thanks again.