Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gang attacked. Enough Already

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Ok, had a shitty 2 weeks with the wife breaking her arm, 2 surgeries later, car blowing up, and kids tipping my cooler over, but it was cool, I'm a big boy I can deal with it, I tell Jim and his big mouth tells everyone. Ok enough is enough, I'm not low, not even close. How do u compete with these sticks these guys sent. With these tree and Sammy yesterday, I have a lot of revenge I need to get planning. Thank you guys so very much, this was not needed at all. Jim and your sidekick Chris big mouths will have to pay.
1st Chris Thanks so much bro, it's on now.
Next Curt
image Curt thank u very much bro, so love ya
Then Mr. Chuck Norris level's me into a different world
photo D2B96777-5262-4BC4-A58D-AC31DE26CC58_zpsyhwnlkoh.jpg Thank so much all u, I don't know what to say. I guess I will have to show u.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Some reason Chris's pic isn't posting, try again. photo 028C734B-C6CF-4AF7-ABF7-5A6ED150C312_zpsdkr6yec4.jpg
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    oooh looks like I accidentally had good timing!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Holy crap that's ridiculously awesome!
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Car blew up? As in Irish hit you, or it actually blew up?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Enjoy Jeremy, looks like u have a nice start to rebuilding what u lost. Like I've been telling u, nothing was orchestrated I mentioned what happened to u and Curt and Chuck took it upon themselves to send u something. Purely coincidental that all 3 landed the same day. Curt and Chuck, you guys straight up blasted our Boy, terrific job fellas, 2 examples of true BOTL.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    C-LOVE:
    Enjoy Jeremy, looks like u have a nice start to rebuilding what u lost. Like I've been telling u, nothing was orchestrated I mentioned what happened to u and Curt and Chuck took it upon themselves to send u something. Purely coincidental that all 3 landed the same day. Curt and Chuck, you guys straight up blasted our Boy, terrific job fellas, 2 examples of true BOTL.
    You really think I'm buying that load of crap but feeding me bro. Notta. Car engine blew up, but I think I was the 1 that got destroyed.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    C-LOVE:
    Dont blame me Chris damn you ! We all know this was all Chucks idea. Actually he threatened to kung fu my azz if i didnt send Jerm something. Anyways......enjoy Jerm !
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Wow, well done guys.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    curtpick:
    C-LOVE:
    Dont blame me Chris damn you ! We all know this was all Chucks idea. Actually he threatened to kung fu my azz if i didnt send Jerm something. Anyways......enjoy Jerm !
    Hey, I was minding my own business paging through a Glamour magazine when the phone rings. The voice on the other end was pretty mottled, but I'm pretty sure he said I would be fitted with concrete shoes and dumped in the Ohio river somewhere near Piqua if I didn't participate.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Looks like you will need a beverage to help wash them down.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I know nothing.........
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Hahah clove was telling me about the destruction at the tent...whoa damn nice hits fellas. Enjoy Ray. Sad no one told me about this but whatever I'd have sent would've looked like Dutch masters compared to these premeprimepremes ;-)