Home General Discussion

is there an app for that?

badandy24badandy24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
Is there a cigar.com forum app?

Comments

• benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Hahahahaha, there is barely a forum for the forum :) Don't get me wrong, we're happy for what we have but, there is certainly no app!
  • badandy24badandy24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    You laugh but ... There was an app I used briefly a few years ago that allowed me to post to different forums, it was clunky at best so I didn't use it any more.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    not specifically for Ccom tho
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Using your smartphone, go to the Cigar.Com forum page. Then tap the lower edge of your screen and when the bar opens tap the symbol that looks like a sheet of paper with an arrow. That will open some options for you. Just click on the one that says "add to home screen" and the icon will appear. You're welcome.... ??
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    No offensei tested but got a chuckle reading your poste. We can't get stickies threads for f****K sake....you think there's a ccom app, scuse me while I go hop In my lolcopter.

And you talking bout that tapatalk forum app a lot of sites use? I agree, it's poop too....never liked it
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jgibv:
    No offensei tested but got a chuckle reading your poste. We can't get stickies threads for f****K sake....you think there's a ccom app, scuse me while I go hop In my lolcopter.

And you talking bout that tapatalk forum app a lot of sites use? I agree, it's poop too....never liked it

What kind of a phone do you have? Mines an iPhone and it works like that on mine. I don't do Tapatalk or any of the so-called social media. But my iPhone 4 works just as I described. And I didn't say anything about an app. I said an icon is placed on your home screen. ??