Home General Discussion

Sooooooo....

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Chemnitz:
    Hey Shimbo, is the Fuente Short Story box spoken for? If not I would loooove to hang that in my back yard. If its already set for someone, that's fine.
    Nice work on all of them though. Looks like you've got the craftsmanship down to a fine art.
    It's yours Brad...need to do some work but Ill get it out to ya...eventually
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    They all look great Jim. Always thought they were cool as hell and a great idea for some nice Cigar boxes.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Jim there looks to be a good chance of me being able to move the family into our first house (renting not buying but still a house for us lol) in the next few months. It's got a massive backyard with nearly 50 trees. Could I trade you a clock for a birdhouse?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    Jim there looks to be a good chance of me being able to move the family into our first house (renting not buying but still a house for us lol) in the next few months. It's got a massive backyard with nearly 50 trees. Could I trade you a clock for a birdhouse?
    just LMK what you want and it's yours
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bird is the word
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Frankie loves birds. $?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    just LMK what you want and it's yours
    Thanks Jim you know me I ain't picky I'm good with anything thank you! If it helps and no one had spoken for it then put me down for that gorgeous Matilde box, thanks Poppa Jim :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Give a turkey an idea and all the sudden he's a bird man ! Cool houses Jim.