Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2015 CCOM March Madness Bracket Pool

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Alrighty folks, time to sign up again. I have just cut and pasted the rules from prior years below with a minor tweak or two as needed. Please say you are in here and them PM me as well and I will give you the password/invite if you send me your email...will need your email to send the league invite.

Welcome, gentlemen, to the 2015 Ccom NCAA Brackets. Please reply to this thread, and please PM me if you are interested in participating so I can add you to the list and send you the password. This contest is open to everyone on the Good Traders List. This is going to work the same way as the 2010 & 2011 & 2012 &2013&2014 brackets

Rules---"Buy-in" of five sticks. Sticks should be handmade premiums only (no Quorums please.), and super-premiums are of course accepted and applauded (and if youre sending these--ie Opus, Padron Anny, Limited Tats, Davidoff, etc)---3 sticks as opposed to 5 is just fine)---Scoring will be determined by a bracket that participants will enter on Yahoo Sports (sign up instructions provided later in this post)--There will only be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. The amount of sticks for each prize will be determined by the final number of participants. Losers will send their sticks directly to the winners. Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list.---Brackets open on Sunday, March 15th. Brackets lock on Thursday March 19th at 12pm et. Please finalize your bracket before that date.

You can sign in at YAHOO SPORTS under Fantasy and Tournment Pick Em.....Group ID:22442 CCOM2015(the #s are what you have always needed but if not the name is CCOM2015) Group password: To be PM'd to participants

To keep better track of the brackets, please use your Ccom handle as part of your name when you register your bracket.

Current Participant List: Vulchor,RSherman, Bandy, Brianetz, Edna, EJGorman, Bad Daddy, jgibiv, Smok3y, avengethis, charlieheis, patrickbrick, pelirrojo, KenLight, Gumby,

Any issues or questions please PM me....good luck all.

Comments