Home Ratings & Reviews

Latitude Zero

SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
Was just wondering if any of yall botls had tried this guy, had one last night and it was awesome, wondering if it was a one stick wonder or if worth buying at least a fiver? Tasted great, great build, great draw, and had a weird (but yummy) flavor I couldn't nail down...

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Got one in the COTM not long back, I was pretty impressed. I keep telling myself I'm going to pick up some more.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i got a 5er of the lancero project and they were pretty darn good for a cigar you can get for $3 a stick
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Mixed results for me. I've had one above average and one below, bombed the other three I had out. Could be it was a bit over humidified and threw off the burn.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    blutattoo:
    Mixed results for me. I've had one above average and one below, bombed the other three I had out. Could be it was a bit over humidified and threw off the burn.

That's two yes one maybe, I think I'm in for a fiver, thnx guys. Mine did burn a little crooked but it was negligable, plus the flavor was really good, I'm all about the flavor, as long as it doesn't go full Gurkha and explode, lol
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Walt dropped one off on my doorstep and i smoked it a while back. From what i can remember it was good but like Smokey it burned weird but to the point it made it almost unsmokeable
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Walt dropped one off on my doorstep and i smoked it a while back. From what i can remember it was good but like Smokey it burned weird but to the point it made it almost unsmokeable
    Same her good flavor but needed a few touch ups. I've still got one might try dry boxing and see what that does for it.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Rhamlin:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Same her good flavor but needed a few touch ups. I've still got one might try dry boxing and see what that does for it.

I almost grabbed a fiver this weekend, I am trying hard to control the CAS LOL