Home Non Cigar Related

Techno/dubstep/electronica

2»

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Used to listen to a ton of electronic music in the early 2000s. Lots of the stuff from that era can be hard to find on youtube, but does exist if you look hard enough on grooveshark.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Over the weekend I was channel surfing , and one of my favorite places to stop is Palladia. This channel shows mostly concerts, and music related programs. That night they were showing, I wouldn't call it a concert, it was Three DJ'S who were called "Above and Beyond", and the style of music was called Trance. A would say it is a faster version of E.D.M. ( Electronic Dance Music ) But different. I was never really interested in this style of music until I saw that. This musical event was amazing! Maybe some of you Techno, Dubstep, Electronica, fans are familiar with them.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    kaspera79:
    Over the weekend I was channel surfing , and one of my favorite places to stop is Palladia. This channel shows mostly concerts, and music related programs. That night they were showing, I wouldn't call it a concert, it was Three DJ'S who were called "Above and Beyond", and the style of music was called Trance. A would say it is a faster version of E.D.M. ( Electronic Dance Music ) But different. I was never really interested in this style of music until I saw that. This musical event was amazing! Maybe some of you Techno, Dubstep, Electronica, fans are familiar with them.

I've been stuck on infected mushroom and liquid stranger for days, but trance is cool and they shall be googled!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    SM0K3Y:
    kaspera79:

I've been stuck on infected mushroom and liquid stranger for days, but trance is cool and they shall be googled!!
    I just googled some "mushrooms" music, I would say that Above, and Mushroom, are pretty different. I think what really caught my attention was partly the music style, but mostly the live "experience' I have been to hundreds of concerts of different styles and always enjoy the crowd experience and being part of the energy of live events.
    kaspera79:
    SM0K3Y:
    kaspera79:

I just googled some "mushrooms" music, I would say that Above, and Mushroom, are pretty different. I think what really caught my attention was partly the music style, but mostly the live "experience' I have been to hundreds of concerts of different styles and always enjoy the crowd experience and being part of the energy of live events.

Ya, I've been to many shows, played many shows, but have not experienced a live techno event, they look electric!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Really? No datsik ?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Just listened to some Datsik... I like it! :) It would be more of the kind of music I would drive like a moron to... but I like it :) Something heavy do drive down my gas pedal. lol
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Heavy is how I roll. Heavy metal/deathcore, dubstep, reggae, hip hop, even classical. Gotta get LOW.
    wahooschock:
    Heavy is how I roll. Heavy metal/deathcore, dubstep, reggae, hip hop, even classical. Gotta get LOW.

Couldn't agree more, once you're heavy, it's in your blood